NEurope

So no-one else is having problems entering codes on the site then?

Sounds strange, S.C.G. I've both registered games, ordered a DSishop points card and received the points to my (UK) account today, no problemo. It was a few hours ago though around 4pm GMT I believe.

Edit: Just logged on again without problems.

Well I e-mailed them, read it if you want to know the specifics...

'RE: Not able to enter product codes

Hello,

I have recently been having trouble trying to register product codes from Nintendo 3DS games, I wanted to take advanatage of the free Kid Icarus 3D classic offer that you have running at the moment and so I first redeemed one code (SSFIV 3D edition) with no problem.

Then I tried to redeem my code for Tetris and found that the first character on the code was incomplete, so assuming that it would be one of the letters of the alphabet I proceeded to change the first letter multiple times in the hope that it would register, this did not happen...

Instead when I then tried to enter a code from another game (Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D) it simply would not accept the code at all.

What happens is that I enter the code, submit it, then the page just loads again with the code still visible in the box but nothing else happens.

Is it possible that it's not allwoing me to enter codes because I tried too many times on the incomplete Tetris code? if this is the case is there anything that you can do about it?

Help would be appreciated as this is most frustrating and it wouldn't be the first time that I've had a problem with this site as there was a GBA game that I ordered off the Stars Catalogue many years ago and never received but that's another matter.

Thanks for your time,

Regards,

Sam.'

Either I've done something wrong or their site is just generally rubbish as I've been getting error message regardless of if I'm logged in or not...

Well I e-mailed them, read it if you want to know the specifics...

Either I've done something wrong or their site is just generally rubbish as I've been getting error message regardless of if I'm logged in or not...

Yeah, it's broken, just send the email direct to customer-support@Nintendo.co.uk. I got a quick reply from them when I e-mail not too long ago. You might want to mention there form is broken as well ;)

We don't get product points for games here in Norway... -_-

Nor do we here in Finland...

I did the first one almost normally for SM3DSL though where I could enter like an 'other' field I stated it was a stupid survey. I also said I was 3 and bought the system for myself. I understand their idea behind it, but it doesn't seem to think too much about how tedious it might get, especially if like me, you register lots at a time rather than as they come.

We don't get product points for games here in Norway... -_-

Nor do we here in Finland...

Yes that's the beauty of Nintendo in Scandinavia isn't it. Pay twice or thrice as much for games compared to UK and NA and in return no perks no incentive what so ever to support the local retailers. I'm in Finland and I've never bought a single Nintendo game from a Finnish store. I buy all my games from UK (mostly through Amazon UK) or sometimes US (Ebay). It has saved me loads of money, which in return I've spent on more games. Win/Win.

Edited by cvl

Has anyone received their code for the 3D Classics of Kid Icarus yet? I thought we were getting it today

Has anyone received their code for the 3D Classics of Kid Icarus yet? I thought we were getting it today

Nope not yet, and yes we were supposed to get the codes emailed to us today.

I only managed to register my second code about half an hour or so ago - never did get a reply from Nintendo but at least I can enter codes now - so I'm guessing I'll have to wait a little longer for my code but at least they are onto the task at hand it would seem.

I haven't gotten any code yet.... is there anyway to check it through the site?

I still haven't got mine either, and I don't think you can check it through the site either. after you've registered your games and are eligible for the kid icarus code all you can do is wait for that email.

I still haven't got mine either, and I don't think you can check it through the site either. after you've registered your games and are eligible for the kid icarus code all you can do is wait for that email.

Well, after you've registered the game, gone to your profile and clicked on the link saying you want it, along with giving them your email address.

I was wondering where my code was until I realised I hadn't registered my email for the notification. I feel kind of stupid for not doing that originally but why couldn't they just automatically add me to the list after I registered 2 of the games required? =\

Little help people. I have just registered all my games and after reading the rules i'm supposed to get a message in my personal profile in regards to Kid Icarus. I've had a look around but can't seem to find it anywhere.

EDIT: Never mind, I eventually found the thing. I'm just waiting for my code now. I'm hoping it actually arrives. People on Gaf and ONM forums are saying they are getting the email but the box is empty where the code is supposed to be.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

...I still don't have the code... ::shrug: I'll just have to keep waiting then.

Still no code... Nintendo, I am disappoint. :sad:

I'm not going mad am I? I swear that 3DC: Kid Icarus is much easier than the original!

Even on the "Original" control mode (the game includes an arranged mode with modified controls), Pit turns on a dime in mid air! Normally I'd struggle like crazy to get past the first level, here on the 3DS I did it first time!

I need to go back and try the NES version again, but I swear that I don't remember Pit being so agile that he could turn on a dime in mid air.