Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

ScrewAttacks Top 5 Best And Worst Power-Ups!

..yeh.. as I watched it this morning I was thinking about how the sword comment was wrong :heh:

Anyway.. I actually didn't really enjoy the list as much as I expected (probably because I haven't experienced some of the games myself :eek:)

Edited by nekunando

Guest Captain Falcon

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how any Pokéball is considered a "power up", since it doesn't make you character any more powerful - they remain the same as it's the Pokémon doing the damage.

Similarly, the poison mushroom isn't a power up either.

And the cigarettes whilst I'm at it...

I watched the Kirby 64 video this morning (and it is a game I have definitely considered spending 1000 Wii points on..) and was actually glad to see them be quite positive about it (certainly more positive than they were about Wii Music :eek:)

I may have to look into it in the future :smile:

I watched the Kirby 64 video this morning (and it is a game I have definitely considered spending 1000 Wii points on..) and was actually glad to see them be quite positive about it (certainly more positive than they were about Wii Music :eek:)

I may have to look into it in the future :smile:

Kirby 64 is a gem of a game with a great amount of unlockables.

The Kirby video is pretty cool. I hope to download it some time too... and sooner rather than later now I've seen the fridge move you can do! The combining stuff at the end was funny- turd + trumpet = Wii Music, lol!

(Not that I've played Wii Music yet. Incase Mr. T comes after me.)

Kirby 64 is a gem of a game with a great amount of unlockables.

Nice one.. I might invest in it when University is over with :smile: I do still have 1000 Wii points on my console after the massive about of VIP cards uploaded earlier in the year (totalling 3400 points :eek:)

I got Monster Lair on Mega Drive (for the memories.. but it's still kinda OK :heh:), Super Punch-Out!! (awesome :yay:) and Super Castlevania IV (a delight : peace:) and I was wondering what I fancied with the rest. I've watched videos of Kirby 64 before and wasn't sure that it would hit the spot.. but with the price of it being so high on ebay for the N64 version I think it is one of the only N64 games I really need to get (I have practically everything you could possibly want for it already.. and I have Sin & Punishment and Paper Mario on the VC :yay:)

I'll wait til the mountain of work is out fo the way and make a decision then :heh: