NEurope
Shorty

Happy April 1st!

I wasn't "fooled" per se. I assumed it was just wrong/broked, and I was going to send a PM asking about it (not in some rage/despair)

I'm actually browsing lots of sites just to see with what kind of april fools jokes they come up. Yours was really good and the Cube-Europe website was brilliant as well.

Seriously; the C-E main site goodness followed by the forum message - best NE April Fools we've had. :D

Funny if this accidently unbanned all those who were banned.

This was funny though.

Unlikely since you don't actually get banned, it just forces you to read a message until you click the link ;)

I liked the last comment on the news article.

Jimbob2720 Says:

April 1st, 2009 at 07:17 || Total Comments: 20

Lovely, that really made me think.

"Hang on, that means i no longer exist. Arrghh"

On a lighter note, great fools joke.

Jimbob2720 Says:

April 1st, 2009 at 07:18 || Total Comments: 20

Sorry for the double post, but who banned me.

Oh the irony :D

Wasn't fooled (I doubt of everything without solid proofs these days) so I didn't think of clicking the link at first, thinking the whole forum was really banned for the whole day. I only checked the link when I noticed people were posting.

Was still fun by the way! The C-E main site was a good one too.

Am I the only one slightly disappointed that I couldn't read any of the old school articles on the cube-europe hoax

I am satisfied. The Cube-Europe prank was good on its own, though (but I was certainly curious as to what the "Megaton Rumour" was).

McPhee says: (16:23:33)

yo

Matthew says: (16:23:39)

hey

McPhee says: (16:23:56)

could you hop on N-E and ask why i'm banned for me?

Matthew says: (16:24:08)

hahahahahahahahaha

Matthew says: (16:24:11)

you serious?

McPhee says: (16:24:15)

yeah

Matthew says: (16:24:32)

whats the date btw?

McPhee says: (16:24:34)

i'm pretty shocked/curious

Aww, bless him. McFooled!

I just logged onto here, and I saw the message, and it re-directed me here. It's a very well done joke, so I thought it was pretty awesome. :D

Major praise for the mainsite, too. I would have loved to have been able to click each link, but that would have been to much. I would surely have died from joy.

Aww, bless him. McFooled!

I just logged onto here, and I saw the message, and it re-directed me here. It's a very well done joke, so I thought it was pretty awesome. :D

Major praise for the mainsite, too. I would have loved to have been able to click each link, but that would have been to much. I would surely have died from joy.

The redirect wouldn't bloody work, took me a good 20 minutes to get back in here, by which time i thought i actually was banned ::shrug:

Had I not been told, I would have not gone on all day. But anyone who reads the comments will know. so I will probably be the last one you will have fooled.

Massive kudos to Tom and Shorty for the brilliant April Fool's jokes. :D

http://web.archive.org/web/20021217030847/www.cube-europe.com/index.php

Enjoy. ;)

Whoa. WHOA. Blood Omen 2 preview by Stuart McPhee?!

Holy crap, there's an ad where you can pre-order the Wind Waker + Master Quest, only for £30! Awesome, I wasn't going to buy Celda (lol, kiddy Link), but Master Quest is hardcore!

Would have got me, but I've been in Torquay for the last 3 days without internet access. It made it kinda obvious someone was up to no good.

Has..the font on the forum changed?

Or am I going insane?

I was just on a ridiculously brightly coloured/huge fonted forum so maybe the change is causing me to hallucinate.

Am i the only one who has no idea what every body is talking about. I´ll just w8 and ask Mundi when he gets home

Yeah, same here.

I haven't been banned or fake banned or whatever... feeling very left out :(

Anyone?