NEurope
Shorty

Happy April 1st!

I must admit, I was fooled for about 4 seconds.

But then, I have had traumatic experiences being banned from places in the past.

For a second there I thought that you had discovered that I had hacked into the forum and stolen everyone's details.

Phew!

Haha that was actually brilliant. I just went "Oh ffs, not again" and put my hand on my head :D

I will admit my heart sank a little when I saw it. But when it said that the ban would never be lifted with no specific reason... well you know how it goes. Nice one though. That coupled with the main site one are gonna throw quite a few people today.

I logged out and was about to never visit the site again. :-p Although I thought it was a legitimate ban because I said something in a thread I wasn't proud of :-p

But I've been here for 4 years. To ban me would be to ban yourself, your children, and your children's children.

I was disappointed when I realised it wasn't real; would have given me an excuse to shout at someone.

Scared the shit out of me for about 10 seconds, you fools! Oh wait, I guess I'm the fool. Damn 10second fool...

Fair play I was sold! Although I bet some users wouldn't have clicked on the admin link and felt really gutted.

I came on here looking for some April fools gags and yet I managed to let myself get done!

Not to be a spoil sport, but April fools sucks online :p

But I have to admit, I had to log out and back in again to work out what the hell was going on.

Not to be a spoil sport, but April fools sucks online :p

But I have to admit, I had to log out and back in again to work out what the hell was going on.

Best one I've ever seen was the infamous "taped toilet flusher"

Fuck can't find video.

Edit;

?rel=0&autoplay=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Won't embed

^ lol Rez. You really think anyone is going to click on a Youtube link provide by yourself? :heh: Anyone falling for that one should be deeply embarassed.

Heh, nice one Shorty, part of me thought "Noooooo!" and another part of me thought "No way, t'is April 1st" but still, it was funny :) I think KNEE has done well this year, Kudos to Tom as well for 'reverting' the site back to Cube-Europe lol, classic stuff. :heh:

I was disappointed when I realised it wasn't real; would have given me an excuse to shout at someone.

Yeah me to >.> ah well it tricked me for a second but i realised this hapening on A1 is like DUH...

Ha, you know there's a chance people will take this serious and just leave. Funny all the same.