NEurope
Shorty

Happy April 1st!

LMAO you git I own up I was completely fooled. CLicked UserCP 10times hoping it would go away lol

heh! Nice! Almost got me but this year I'm more self aware of April fools than before.

Whoa. WHOA. Blood Omen 2 preview by Stuart McPhee?!

2002?!?!?!? Blimey, certainly doesn't feel like it was that long ago! Christ, it's like i'm part of the furniture (well, not as bad as Ashley :indeed:)

Haha that was great. I was like OMG we've been hacked and the admins have all been banned !

Good one :)

Yeah, same here.

I haven't been banned or fake banned or whatever... feeling very left out :(

Anyone?

I have no idea why it didn't work, sorry :(

If you like, I can ban you for a bit so you feel better.

I just sat wondering what I had done... Puzzlement!

Good one, very funny. I could see many people shitting it bigstyle.

My poor boss got April fooled... He was in work this morning - his sister rang him and said "i'm out in the car with buns for you! come get them!" He went outside and no-one was there. He was totally gutted, poor guy :P

*sigh*

I hate April Fools' Day with a passion, but I suppose I ought to applaud you for the bannage.

I was simply just like this: "Ay, that's not the forums, whassat?...Hmm, it appears this is an April Fool's joke." :wink:

Yeah, same here.

I haven't been banned or fake banned or whatever... feeling very left out :(

Anyone?

Same for me! I logged in this morning no problems!

I missed this!

(please don't ban me now. :))

Though all day I was on extra look out for any funny buisness!

This is brilliant.

"Pussygrinder (feat. Sheryl Crow)"

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Lol that's fucking brilliant, I just had to click it when I hovered over the link and found it was NIN related, I wonder if anyone actually thought it was real. XD

I have no idea why it didn't work, sorry :(

If you like, I can ban you for a bit so you feel better.

Haha I'll pass, but thanks :)

Hey maybe this means my account can't be banned!! Unbannable.... *considers possibilities*

I thought, oh fair enough, refreshed the page again, then clicked through to this thread

Nice try

Damn, you scared the hell out of me!

I've been away since Friday and come back to this! I was afraid somebody had hacked my account and fucked things up!

I liked the last comment on the news article.

Jimbob2720 Says:

April 1st, 2009 at 07:17 || Total Comments: 20

Lovely, that really made me think.

"Hang on, that means i no longer exist. Arrghh"

On a lighter note, great fools joke.

Jimbob2720 Says:

April 1st, 2009 at 07:18 || Total Comments: 20

Sorry for the double post, but who banned me.

Oh the irony :D

I am to please :grin:!

Train Universe is annoying me (the other web forum i go on, formally Zelda Universe). Its all about................TRAINS, arrgghhh!

Back to the N-Europe fools joke, best i've seen on any site i've been on. Excellent work.

I will admit my heart sank a little when I saw it. But when it said that the ban would never be lifted with no specific reason... well you know how it goes. Nice one though. That coupled with the main site one are gonna throw quite a few people today.

Thats exactly what it looks like, i saw harribos when he got banned (more than once).

Its nice to know who we can now ban and they'll understand eh?

I contemplated MMSing a sonogram to my mother but too much effort. (mostly because a few weeks ago my brother announced his fiancee was he was having a child even though its blatantly not his as its impossible so was going off the back of that)

2002?!?!?!? Blimey, certainly doesn't feel like it was that long ago! Christ, it's like i'm part of the furniture (well, not as bad as Ashley :indeed:)

I joint in 2002 as well...

Its nice to know who we can now ban and they'll understand eh?

I contemplated MMSing a sonogram to my mother but too much effort. (mostly because a few weeks ago my brother announced his fiancee was he was having a child even though its blatantly not his as its impossible so was going off the back of that)

I joint in 2002 as well...

Joint in 2002, yeah?

Can only april fool before 12, dufus.
Such a sore loser :indeed: - if you bothered to read the thread I already discussed this. Twice. Name any other site on the internet that took down their April fool at noon? And which noon? Central European? British Summer Time? West Coast USA? Australia? This is the internet, not a child's house where their parent made up some crap about noon so they could escape half a day of pranks.