N-Europe

My name change

Beast

What should d666 have as his NEW username?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should d666 have as his NEW username?

• Chiaroscuro
    • Eclipse

And d666, I think Dazz666 is an excellent compromise, actually. I'm slightly dissappointed, you've managed to actually thwart me and reason me over damn you! I feel so weak :(

Go Dazz666! I think at the london meet last year I called pretty much everyone by their forum names, for the brief few I saw in the brief time I was there.

Don't feel weak! I'm just glad you had your say as I like listening to other people's views before making a change or decision, it makes me think a tad more clearly.

OK, I want my name to be changed to Dazz666 if anyone would be so kind to do so and yes, I am 110% sure :)

Thank you everyone for helping me decide :grin:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Dazz without the 666?

No! Stop encouraging him to turn away from his silliness! To be fair after this whole fiasco it's unlikely anybody won't realise it's him, but what if someone dissappeared for a while and came back to see this peculiar Dazz fellow posting, they wouldn't know it was him!

Lol, just seen the new name. Screw all the others, this one's definitely a keeper!

I agree. You don't deserve to the right to change your name, all your ideas are bad. :p

I know, shame on me. I have been blessed though :p

I'm shit when it comes to nicknames tbh but Dazz is the only name people ever call me. My name is Darren but they always seem to call me David, Daniel, Darrell, Dillan...so I just said Dazz and people remember that. I never know why people called me those names, do I have a face that suit all names? LMFAO!

Anyways, I'm happy with my new name, be happy for me :awesome::p

d666 at least had some mystique to it.

Dazz666 just looks and feels like a n00b has just created an account in 1998 where everyone thought usernames had to be a combination of your name and some meaningless numbers.

I mean, what is the relevance of 666?

If you were a satanist, it might hold some weigh, but at the moment it is just incredibly lame.

I love how hated you've now become d666 (controversialy not buying into the new name)! :p

Partly because you created a thread offering two ok names to choose from, yet chose a shit one for yourself anyway. The public don't like being cheated. *grabs pitchfork* ;)