Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Finally ended an F-ed up relationship

Falcon_BlizZACK

Go on my son!

I love that you've done this, it obviously means all sorts of awesome stuff about your good self.

Now you have to have a learning outcome. Seems like you have plenty to pick from. Noticeably (to me) this is what you should do from now on:

Always let women pay their own way. They respect you more. Don't buy the girl drinks and pay for meals etc as she will just think your buying her affections or a soft touch. Then she will think you want something in return see? (PS: Let some other guy ply her with drink and you smooth in for added win! She'll respect you far more.)

Women respect you far more if you do other things which are "free" to make them feel good rather than buying stuff for them. Remember: Ppl (or in this case - women) have guys they see as guys they are sleeping with and guys who they are just mates with. Start buying her stuff and your heading for friend town where the nights are lonely and long. Get the girl to respect you for being a man and paying your own way and doing your own thing and pushing for the "sexual relationship" angle of things and you can then chose where things go. From doing some hands-on (chortle) and actual reading into this women are far more likely to stick with a guy who she is sleeping with. Makes sense.

Be a man at all times. Do your own thing, don't dote on her (even when in a relationship).

Let her come to you and most of all ... don't pay for things - Maybe when your married it will be different - there's NO choice then lol.

Hope this rant helps you mate.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this gentlemen stuff doesn't wash with me. Luckily the only serious relationship I had, we split everything and she hated being treated like a little princess. One of the things I noticed before my parents split up was half the arguments were about who does what, I guess that's the same for a lot of married couples. If a girl expected me to fit the whole bill on a night out they wouldn't be hearing from me again. Don't they watch the news? There's a Recession happening.

• 2 weeks later...
You've buckled and forgiven her, haven't you.

HAVEN'T YOU!? :blank:

LOL... I only learnt this yesterday... Never felt so weird actually... Im enraged, yet Im calm. Im just more determined to succeed. Can't forgive this b*tch. Never. Ever. Biggest regret of my life so far.

Don't worry friend, losing you is the worst thing she's ever done.

Losing her is the greatest liberation of your life.

Thank you... And I do feel liberated. Also feel 'new & improved' like "meet the new me". lol.. ;)

Wow... turns out she was cheating on me. I think its times like these when when a murderous psychopath is born...

You've ended it, and you've just found this out, which just proves that you did the right thing by ending it. Would you have ended it anyway had you found that out earlier? If so, you've just saved yourself a lot of time and trouble.

In the words of the great Foo Fighters:

"DONE! DONE! ONTO THE NEXT ONE!"

You've ended it, and you've just found this out, which just proves that you did the right thing by ending it. Would you have ended it anyway had you found that out earlier? If so, you've just saved yourself a lot of time and trouble.

In the words of the great Foo Fighters:

"DONE! DONE! ONTO THE NEXT ONE!"

Cheating is the only thing that would make me instantly, without a shadow of a doubt, wife, fiancee or whatever - would make me end it on the spot. There is no excuse for that bullshit. Damn... in retrospect, it was soooooo obvious. But i chose to trust her 100% and she had a way of making me feel bad if I even thought about that.

Christ, all that money and a year of self development... gone. What a beautiful time though, what with summer around the corner.

In the words of Snoop Dogg: "We don't lurvve these hoes!!"

(fucking bitch)

I think this demeans women enough, you need to show this to your ex. Plus it's got genius Lazytown in it.

Hahahahahahaha! :D

LMAO!

You know, I reckon all these women-demeaning men just got their heart served on a dish with a fork stuck in it. Because I really can't look at (certain) women in the same way again...(I know its bad...sorry). Its like those people who get mugged by Black people and just get a natural fear of al LOLOLOL..ok, ok...not quiet that exreme but... god, Im kicking myself.. But yet, Im happy.

I dont get cheaters. I mean, okay, if you cheat on someone you dont love, fair enough. If they wanted to break up though they should have the guts to do it first before sleeping around.

But cheating, getting caught out, then saying oh but i do love you blah blah... whatever, stupid idiots. Thankfully this hasnt happened to me.

Yeah, I don't really get cheaters either. If you don't really love someone anymore and want to sleep around with someone else, at least have the guts to break up with the other person first before you do it.

Honestly, if I got cheated on, that person would probably be banned from my life forever.

Sorry to hear about her cheating on you King_V; guess it's a really good thing you broke up with her already before you found out (not that it would hurt any less now). She's not worth your time.

Yeah, I don't really get cheaters either. If you don't really love someone anymore and want to sleep around with someone else, at least have the guts to break up with the other person first before you do it.

Honestly, if I got cheated on, that person would probably be banned from my life forever.

Sorry to hear about her cheating on you King_V; guess it's a really good thing you broke up with her already before you found out (not that it would hurt any less now). She's not worth your time.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Oh well King, it means somebody better can take her place! :)

Thank you... I'm just happy that my senses were right. I trust myself even more and will never lower my self worth. I too have deleted her from life... Basically, no trace of my existance lol. No forgiveness. But no hard feelings.

Who the fuck's al?

Al Blackman... ok, typo... 'all' :)

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Oh well King, it means somebody better can take her place! :)

I know... and really... thats just a great thought. I feel so optimistic. And now I can focus on myself, which means I can buy a cool superbike for summer ^______^ (free bus lanes whoooo)

You know, it's never good when someone cheats on you, but you can look on the bright side: You did the right thing. That woman didn't deserve your time.

You can move on with your life, knowing there are no regrets.

Exactly... tbh, before knowing this, a tiny percent of me was still pondering the thought of going back. But cheating is such that you just lose ALL respect for the person that the thought of being with that person is sickening.

Go on my son!

I love that you've done this, it obviously means all sorts of awesome stuff about your good self.

Now you have to have a learning outcome. Seems like you have plenty to pick from. Noticeably (to me) this is what you should do from now on:

Always let women pay their own way. They respect you more. Don't buy the girl drinks and pay for meals etc as she will just think your buying her affections or a soft touch. Then she will think you want something in return see? (PS: Let some other guy ply her with drink and you smooth in for added win! She'll respect you far more.)

Women respect you far more if you do other things which are "free" to make them feel good rather than buying stuff for them. Remember: Ppl (or in this case - women) have guys they see as guys they are sleeping with and guys who they are just mates with. Start buying her stuff and your heading for friend town where the nights are lonely and long. Get the girl to respect you for being a man and paying your own way and doing your own thing and pushing for the "sexual relationship" angle of things and you can then chose where things go. From doing some hands-on (chortle) and actual reading into this women are far more likely to stick with a guy who she is sleeping with. Makes sense.

Be a man at all times. Do your own thing, don't dote on her (even when in a relationship).

Let her come to you and most of all ... don't pay for things - Maybe when your married it will be different - there's NO choice then lol.

Thanks homesss.

I agree I was too forward... too "i will always love you" whinny whiny b*tchass-ey. Still can't believe all I done for her. I will learn from this, but I won't change myself, I won't give her that privelege of F-ing up my life, and my dealings with other women.

To be completely honest with you, I always thought you were too forgiving with her, especially the way you described her. You went so far to please her without getting anything in return, not even a simple "thank you".

Turns out I was right all along. :heh:

Anyway, this is definitely her loss. You really did everything to make it work, yet she just cheated on you. She'll have a hard time finding anyone as dedicated to a relationship as you. And she may never realise it.

But now you can go out and find someone who deserves an awesome guy like you. :)

To be completely honest with you, I always thought you were too forgiving with her, especially the way you described her. You went so far to please her without getting anything in return, not even a simple "thank you".

Turns out I was right all along. :heh:

Anyway, this is definitely her loss. You really did everything to make it work, yet she just cheated on you. She'll have a hard time finding anyone as dedicated to a relationship as you. And she may never realise it.

But now you can go out and find someone who deserves an awesome guy like you. :)

Your right... kudos. And I knew this deep down, but Im just a sucker for love. You're an awesome guy yourself (no homo...well, if you want it ;)

Go on my son!

I'd say your more likely to get a girl by doing it 50/50 rather than making her pay for everything, things work both ways, if your going for a nice meal together, then pay half and half. If a guy bought me a drink and you didn't, I'd be more inclined to go after the other guy, I mean one drink..0.o..geez.

I don't see whats stopping you from buying women some nice things, after all the decent women do pay for things for the other half! We aren't all bitches! :shakehead

I'd say your more likely to get a girl by doing it 50/50 rather than making her pay for everything, things work both ways, if your going for a nice meal together, then pay half and half. If a guy bought me a drink and you didn't, I'd be more inclined to go after the other guy, I mean one drink..0.o..geez.

I don't see whats stopping you from buying women some nice things, after all the decent women do pay for things for the other half! We aren't all bitches! :shakehead

I'm with wolfie. You have to keep a good balance. Let her pay for you sometimes, let her pay for herself sometimes and you pay for her somtimes. Keep it relatively equal, not keeping track and getting all anal about it like, "i got the last meal, its you turn" - thats not good. Just treat each other on occasion and you've got no worries on the money side.

i pay my own way and i'm proud of it...and i hate it when guys don't respect that..

i went out to dinner with a guy once who did the whole 'sneaking off to pay' thing... it just made me feel bad... especially when i had to tell him i wasn't interested >_< ....pooooor eric. :nono:

lucky jamba ~haha...

i find it downright tacky when a guy buys me a drink at a bar out of the blue... especially if they havent been chatting to you for a while beforehand ~ but even then.. if you've just met - you feel kinda obliged to stay talking to him, it's like a trap!! O__O

paying for a round each is great once you've been going out a couplea weeks or something... but first date wise i'd definitely expect to go halves!! if i were a guy i'd probably be going for the girl who didnt look like she expected people to buy her stuff.

...all da wi-men! who in-de-pen-den! ~ throw ya hands up at me-eh!! :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!