N-Europe

Nintendo Official Magazine Info Emargo until 14th February?

Mr_Master_X2

If it's a Wii title then... F-Zero, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Pilotwings or Pikmin

If it's a DS title then... New Super Mario Bros 2, Super Smash Bros DS? ::shrug:

Or it could all be hype and they might just have a release date for a game everyones been waiting for, or it could be something awesome from a third party, anyway it's not as if we have long to wait now, and even less if the embargo get's broken today or tomorrow or something. :p

Surely it will just be more info on a game we already know about - so my guess is Punch Out, Wii Sports 2 (isn't this supposed to be out in Spring?!?!) or Dead Space.

Either of those will be very exciting!!

Totally agree. I see people of other forums saying they hope its a new Mario or Zelda, as if they would be announced in a UK only mag. It would be nice but it aint gonna happen.

A free key ring, quite obviously.

Or a mouse mat, poster, anything else they have lying around the office. They always say that next month will be a fantastic free gift and it never is! Still doesnt stop me from buying the mag though :)

Totally agree. I see people of other forums saying they hope its a new Mario or Zelda, as if they would be announced in a UK only mag. It would be nice but it aint gonna happen.

Or a mouse mat, poster, anything else they have lying around the office. They always say that next month will be a fantastic free gift and it never is! Still doesnt stop me from buying the mag though :)

Can't be that....we got a mouse mat last month...

If it's a Wii title then... F-Zero, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Pilotwings or Pikmin

If it's a DS title then... New Super Mario Bros 2, Super Smash Bros DS? ::shrug:

Or it could all be hype and they might just have a release date for a game everyones been waiting for, or it could be something awesome from a third party, anyway it's not as if we have long to wait now, and even less if the embargo get's broken today or tomorrow or something. :p

It could be Excite Truck 2. Or whatever else Monster Games could be working on.

Feb 14th? probably a Valentines Day game from Ubisoft!

Based around a title involving Horses most likely.

I havn't a clue about what this is, i stopped buying ONM a long time ago. I stopped liking it because it started to get that kiddy image back and they were only hypping on the party games at one point, avoiding the better ones.

Or a mouse mat, poster, anything else they have lying around the office.

I hear the next gift is an empty toilet roll tube. Actually, thats a complete lie, the staff probably wipe using pages from their own magazine.

I've not read ONM for years, its desperately childish, their attitude is so immature (and that from a guy who made a toilet joke) and quite frankly an embarrassing read. Its about time that official license is revoked.

To be fair to the magazine they did start to go away from the kiddie image and put more focus on 'teh hardcore' titles. IIRC they even had a feature about the seemingly endless drivel of party games.

However it's still not a well written magazine and I don't know why I still get it on subscription...hmm...

So whats the BIG exclusive then? it's 2 days after the magazine is out so it can't be anything amazing... :indeed:

Oh nm it was just the new Mario and Sonic game. >>

It's not that big a deal for us, but considering the original has sold almost 7 million copies - it's a big announcement and I'm pretty sure it'll be a monster when it hits the shelves.

Oh yeah, I'm not denying it'll be a big seller and a big deal for some but the original for me wasn't quite as amazing as it could have been tbh aside from the obvious "zomg! Nintendo and Sega characters in the SAME GAME" thing but after that it's just a collection of mini-games, some work and some don't, it was flawed but fun.

Hopefully they will make use of Wii motion plus for this sequel but I'm yet to see any evidence that they won't just simply rush it out to coincide with the actual Olympics.