N-Europe

24 Years Ago...A Star Was Born

Fierce_LiNk

Happy birthday Ine!

You two must have a strong relationship, otherwise I can see no way he could be forgiven for posting such...unflattering photos...

Anyway, have a FAB day, girlio!

Honestly, I have no idea how I managed to forgive him for posting those pictures! =P

Woohoo! Happy Birthday, to Ine, one of our most beloved members :yay:

You speak Dutch, right? Not sure if this is correct, but Hartelijk gefeliciteerd!

Yep, you got that right! =D

tl;dr.

Happy Birthday to the only forum member ever to have their name stuck to our light switch.

Ha, you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Whoaaaa, what? *confused*

Anyway, thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! =)

I had a pretty nice day yesterday. No school so got to stay in bed until noon! And then in the afternoon Flinky and I went to the store for ingredients and we made a masssssssive chocolate cake!

Since our baking adventure took ages, we couldn't eat the cake until late. We had Chinese for dinner, mmmm. And then we went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. And after the film we ate some of the cake (which is delicious!) and drank some Cider (fruits des bois). =D

Already got most of my presents before my birthday, and got some nice stuff! Got four children's books from friends (to start my collection), the catalogue from Bologna 2008 (illustrators' convention) from my cousin and godmother, De Blob and some incense from Flinky, and then a Wall-E t-shirt, a scarf, a blanket and a nightgown from my parents. And dad won two tickets for the Disneyland parks this year (one day ticket) and he gave them to me. =)

So yeah, had a nice day! Thanks everyone! ^____^