Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Random urges

EEVILMURRAY

Does anyone have any of these going at the moment? Or may have an urge after doing something?

Myself, recently after watching a film I'm on ImDb checking out the trivia and the goofs.

Also, for the past few days, I've had an incredible urge to write a script for an Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem movie. Normally when I'm trying to sleep, although I feel I'm going to have to make it intro a trilogy, since there are so many chapters to try and implement somehow.

Go.

i have an urge to sort my life out. amazine how little i persue this.

also, i often get the urge to write, but i persue this even less, despite having the bare bones for a story in my head.

I feel both your points.

I did "start" writing a dodgy fantasy novel when around 6 years ago when I started college. Didn't get very far I think.

As for the life thing. Life's been looking shittyings recently, one of the reasons why I signed up for the camp counselor in America. I recommend it.

I get urges to learn a song on guitar/write a song. I usually stick at it for about 15 minutes, get bored and play to something i know... usually Iron Maiden.

I also get the urge to drive into the back of someone (in my car), and give them a little playful shove, sort of TopGear style. I would never do it, but when opportunities present themselves i can't help but think about it.

always always have the urge to get rid of most of my stuff. put it on ebay, take it into town and pawn it, donate it to charity shops. i think before i move to london i'ma pack everything i wanna keep into a suitcase then get rid of everything else O___O dont wanna store stuff at my mum's house anymore. wanna be all moved OUT!!

also REALLY get the urge to break stuff when i'm super angry. but i'll just sit there brewing and DAYDREAMING about flipping tables and breaking glasses and stuff o____o...

and then tea. always wanna make a cup of tea.

I often get an urge to make a cup of tea.

I'll put on the kettle, but I never get round to actually making it. Sometimes if I do, I don't drink it!!

I often get the urge to make a cup of tea as well, usually in work though. Now and again at home. And i do tend to drink them, but leave them now and again.

Also, i sometimes get an urge for steaks or nachos, and half the time i get either or both. But usually can't eat both.

I do get urges to watch certain movies and play certain games and listen to certain songs. Games last about 10-15 mins before i either get bored or well into them i can't get off.

When I'm wanking, and get close to orgasm, I FUCKING CRAVE A CUP OF TEA.

O.o

EDIT: I just read up at the cuppa teas comments, I swear I didnt read those before I posted this, this seriously something that happens EVERYTIME.

Maybe you could combine the two with this simple equation I've created.

Wanking + Cup of Tea + (Heat) = Brewed orgasm heated action

When I'm in a crowded room I sometimes get an urge to attack and stab everyone, painting the walls in their blood... then I remember if I did that it would be highly likely it would get blamed on my games playing... so fo rthe sake of not creating another video game controvesy I resist the urge :heh:

When I'm wanking, and get close to orgasm, I FUCKING CRAVE A CUP OF TEA.

O.o

EDIT: I just read up at the cuppa teas comments, I swear I didnt read those before I posted this, this seriously something that happens EVERYTIME.

So after the Money Shot, do you still crave tea?

always always have the urge to get rid of most of my stuff. put it on ebay, take it into town and pawn it, donate it to charity shops. i think before i move to london i'ma pack everything i wanna keep into a suitcase then get rid of everything else O___O dont wanna store stuff at my mum's house anymore. wanna be all moved OUT!!

also REALLY get the urge to break stuff when i'm super angry. but i'll just sit there brewing and DAYDREAMING about flipping tables and breaking glasses and stuff o____o...

and then tea. always wanna make a cup of tea.

I get the urge to sell my stuff =/

I fight it, its usually stuff id want to keep.

Like my bed lol.

I get random urges to listen to music I haven't heard in ages, for example earlier in the week I had to listen to Alice Cooper as I had some urge to hear Poison. Also sometimes have the urge to scream very loudly when in a large room filled with people, such as a lecture theatre, but haven't done it yet. Probably will at some point and walk out swearing.