N-Europe

Sega Dreamcast 2?

sagat

If Sega did make another system, what good first party games would they shove on there?

Would we all piss our pants at a "new" 3D Sonic? There's been a fair few by now, and there's just no wow-factor with Sonic, like there is with Mario for example.

Sega need to think about their roots, and get back to basics. At one point, they were a huge driving force in the industry, they were Gods. First of all, they need to think about making great games again, and then maybe think about the hardware.

Edit: Although, an Ideal name in this situation would be Dreamcastaway.

Double Edit: Btw, I will shave my head bald, clip all my nails, sneeze up as much snot as possible, stick it all in a blender, drink it, film it, and post it on YouTube if this is true.

I don't care at all about the dreamcast but because of this post I want one to appear very badly!

CreamFast ???

I know I would if it was another Dreamcast, although I fucking seriously doubt it, not only has SEGA got little money compared to the other big games companies out there now, I couldn't think of a worse time to release a new console, people are poor as shit

Also, anybody that doesn't like Dreamcast needs to suffer unpleasantries

I know I would if it was another Dreamcast, although I fucking seriously doubt it, not only has SEGA got little money compared to the other big games companies out there now, I couldn't think of a worse time to release a new console, people are poor as shit

Also, anybody that doesn't like Dreamcast needs to suffer unpleasantries

Sega earns alot money then lose alot money from Sammy.

Why did the dreamcast fail again? Amoung gamers, it has such high popularity and had some truly class games (third strike! I miss you!) So yeah why? And if there was a successor (which there wont be, i mean come on) you think they would have learned from the previous mistakes?

Why did the dreamcast fail again? Amoung gamers, it has such high popularity and had some truly class games (third strike! I miss you!) So yeah why? And if there was a successor (which there wont be, i mean come on) you think they would have learned from the previous mistakes?

It failed because of SEGA's lack of advertising. And maybe some other stuff.

The fact that it used technology that was new to the mass market which made people wary. The fact the PS1 was at the heart of the gaming public and most was waiting for Sony's next console. The fact Sega's last console flopped.

Plus it was crapz. Har!

Not really. It was a nice little thing.

It failed for a variety of reasons. Sega's poor business is the main reason though. After the Saturn which lost them large amounts of money, they released the Dreamcast which was better than the saturn, but they were already in such poor condition as a company that they more or less decided to pull out and just make games. This coincided with the release of the PS2 which had a crushing fanbase that more or less started strangling the life out of the DC. The gamers went to the PS2, and the games followed.

I miss my dreamcast :( I really liked that little white box of joy >.<

Sega need to think about their roots, and get back to basics. At one point, they were a huge driving force in the industry, they were Gods. First of all, they need to think about making great games again, and then maybe think about the hardware.

Alex the Kidd. BELIEVE!!

As many others on here i also loved my dreamcast. I really don't think they will do a dreamcast 2 though.

They would have a hell of a job trying to compete with the current consoles let alone the next bunch.

(It would also mean i would have to buy yet another console, i dont have infinate money, lol)