N-Europe

Scrubs Season 8

ShadowV7

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realise how much poorer the last few seasons have been compared to the earlier ones. I mean I knew they weren't as good but I still enjoyed them, but this new season has been brilliant so far. Loving the fact we get two episodes a week as well, as long as that is gonna continue?

Definite improvement over the previous series, but one thing that annoys me still is Jordan. She used to have a solid character with good humour, but for a while she's just been this sort of idiot who talks in a babyish fashion whenever she's on the screen. It's as if the silly-voice sarcastic mode she does can't be switched off.

Loving this series so far :D Blows season 7 out of the water, which it really needed to do. Its like the old scrubs again, hilariously funny, with touchy feely moments. woo! Reckon JD and Elliot will be together at the end of the season? I never wanted that ending, but it does seem kind of inevitable...

• 2 weeks later...
Loving this series so far :D Blows season 7 out of the water, which it really needed to do. Its like the old scrubs again, hilariously funny, with touchy feely moments. woo! Reckon JD and Elliot will be together at the end of the season? I never wanted that ending, but it does seem kind of inevitable...

Apparently Lawrence didn't want it but the actors (including the lovely lady who lets him have sex :p) wanted it so he decided to just make them mature about it. Which I think is turning out well :)

Apparently Lawrence didn't want it but the actors (including the lovely lady who lets him have sex :p) wanted it so he decided to just make them mature about it. Which I think is turning out well :)

Huh what does that bit mean? In scrubs or you mean in real life im very confused!

Okay so the first one this week was good, bu the second was absoloutly f*cking stunning. One of the single best episodes I have ever seen. Scrubs is seriously back in form and that was proof. Shame there was no Turk, but everyone else was brilliant. So happy right now.