N-Europe

Cheesy Things To Say

Kirkatronics

I find my self saying cheesy things all the the time, most of the time it cheers people up or gives them a lift.

I mostly do it to my girlfriend, just like little sentence extensions.

Like "Its nice, but not as nice as you*" and things along those lines.

Do you say any cheesy things, or even get them said to you?

*I know its a crap one, but thats all your getting.

Cheesiness is great¹ so long as it's sliced with a knowing knife. Or something.

'Dad jokes' are a prime example: so long as they're made with no pretensions of actually being good then they can be very funny. But if they're the only kind of jokes you make... well, you'll look rather uninspired.

On a related note you want to be careful not to cross the border from cheesy to cloying. Dropping cheesy lines to a partner is all good, healthy fun, but you want to keep it unpredictable: be ridiculous or even borderline inappropriate. Nine times out of ten saying something like, "I wan't to be with you forever," simply sounds insincere and horribly trite. Now, if in the middle of a horror movie you suddenly say, "If you were a zombie I'd let you eat me", that's much more in the spirit of things.

¹Grate?²

²Sorry!

Yeah, it's great.

And I do it all the time. Cheesey-ness is awesome. Bursting in the room and saying a cheesey line to your girlfriend is pretty funny. Except when I say "Here's Johnny!" And then proceed to chase her.

With knife in hand.

Yeah, it's great.

And I do it all the time. Cheesey-ness is awesome. Bursting in the room and saying a cheesey line to your girlfriend is pretty funny. Except when I say "Here's Johnny!" And then proceed to chase her.

With knife in hand.

I do the heres Johny thing, but thats when ive been gone a while and come back.

Cheeseyness is fine, but I prefer the less-common comebacks to cheeseyness. The best one being what to say to "Is that a gun/knife in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?"....

"Both. I intend to rape."

XD!

Any one else ehre love cheesy chat up lines?

I think theyre great fun, no one ever takes them seriously though.

Some of my favorites are:

If i could rearrange the alphbet id put I and U together.

Did it hurt?

Yeah, it's great.

With knife in hand.

That's what the screams were just a few hours ago. ahah.

I don't know if I say cheesy sentences. I am eating cheese right now though.

My friend once said when his girlfriend talks all he can hear is heaven and, unless heaven is filled with cats being raped over cheese graters, he was lying.

So I like to use that one when people will know what im referring to.

Something I hate, and is being said a lot in tv series such as Prison Break is the following:

Sucre/T-bag/Lincoln/etc:"But how do we know it's safe/we'll survive/we'll make it/etc?"

Michael:"We don't."

He says it pretty much every episode before they're going to execute one of his crazy plans. It's cheesy, overused, and really grinds my gears. Still like Prison Break though (well, apart from season 2).

I was in a bar on a little fijian island playing drinking games and generally having fun. Random man comes over and simply says in a deep south african accent ''Will you come to the beach with me?'' and licks his lips ferociously. I guess that's more perv than cheesy, I'll think on it.

In clubs, I've always wanted to tear my way fearlessly through a crowd of people, aiming at one lucky lady, and upon arrival simply declare "COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" top-secret mode-7 response will win twein points!

I'll be in the background humming/singing the background music from the first film.

"Bada bada bada Boo Burrr!

Bada bada bada Boo Burr!"