NEurope
canand

Snowing

it snowed for bout 30 mins here eariler :) hope thats a sign of things to come...SNOW MORE...SETTLE..DAY OFF...W00P

So THATS why there arent many women on this forum...

oh...shit.. does that mean i'm next??

Its not snowing here :(

I'm unclear as to whether it has snowed or not!

I've looked outside my window but with the combination of the darkness and my poor eyesight, I'm unsure whether the snow is actually there or tis a mere illusion! :)

Coz I know's you are a bonafide lady killer...

Blood and all :o

So THATS why there arent many women on this forum...

oh...shit.. does that mean i'm next??

Its not snowing here :(

Ratted out already. I'll get you! I'll get all of you! And your little dogs too!

I went outside today, and I didn't even need a coat!

No chance of snow I guess :(

The snow has settled here, however there are some small flakes falling. I look out the window and there are 20, no 30 people out there.

Damn you all it isn't snowing here! The forecasters got it wrong again. Bastards.

Its snowing where I am too. But its been warmer than it has been here for months. Today it was only -6, yesterday it was 3. Its a nice relief from the -40 temperatures we've been having.

Really heavy here in south east London. Probably the heaviest snow I've seen down here since I was a kid. Blizzard style and it's settling. :)

No snow for me, but then I live by the sea, in Edinburgh. Basically asking to be snow-free.

No snow for me, but then I live by the sea, in Edinburgh. Basically asking to be snow-free.

Very poetic.

Argh, freaking crap timing. Any day for a snow day but tomorrow...

I had it all planned out, 2 of my teachers were taking tomorrow off so I just had one lesson, then home for pancakes and BSG, before going off to the cinema with someone to see Che after lunch.

Snow has scuppered those plans...

I was going to mention it. But I wasn't sure if it was the same elsewhere. It's been on and off. But basically now it's around half an inch thick, at most. The really light stuff.

I've only just realised it has snowed because of Tellyn's posts and the fact it says he's in Leeds.

Guess that's what happens when you're inside all day.

So i'm snowed in :)

TFL has cancelled all buses and my trains are suspended and most of the tube is not having it. DLR is soldiering on but I cant get to a station without a bus!

Snow day today :)

Not a drop of snow or rain to speak of. No wind either. Its actually quite warm today in Shetland... Has hell frozen over?

SNOW DAAAAY!!!

no workies for bluey and jamba ~ fuck you, london underground :grin:

n502507553_1827661_9064.jpg

n502507553_1827662_2881.jpg

n502507553_1827663_9614.jpg

:santa:

Aw no fucking fair! We don't even have close to a flake of snow here in Bath. I bet my sister is enjoying the time of her life where she is...

Snowed here a fair bit, school's probably open but i don't care i'm having the day off. I'm gonna go for a walk!

Amazing snow scenes here, will try and put some pics up later.

I was the first to drive out of my flats this morning through nice 5 inch thick very crunchy snow. Best fun drive ever - I felt like a true ice road trucker!