NEurope
canand

Snowing

Nah, that's just some cold slow moving rain.

I never seen rain to be White.

It is Snow but not a lot of it.

ahh you gave up.

Sorry to be a bit of a dick:heh:

It is actually more snow than I currently have, but very little compared to what I'll gotten/ will get.

ahh you gave up.

Sorry to be a bit of a dick:heh:

It is actually more snow than I currently have, but very little compared to what I'll gotten/ will get.

Yeah becuse I don't want to argue plus I don't want a infraction.

Canand dont worry about this, the mods can serisouly see that he started this furious argument which will only end in tears if it isnt stopped now.

Its so cold the snow isnt melting, its hard to walk without accidentally going Horzontal.

It was snowing as I flew back into Gatwick from Vegas yesterday. Bit of a change coming from the desert into a freezing cold England.

This is a picture I took this morning of the view from my window. The snow is from Sunday night, so some of it has probably melted already, yet there's still a very thick layer out there (even though you can't tell from this photo).

IMG_0097.jpg

Sigh, I knew this Snow would be nothing but trouble. Driving around isn't a problem but as soon as I reach work and park up I have to walk uphill carefully stepping to avoid slipping on all the snow that has frozen and become ice, this has to be repeated downhill on the way home as well.

I also hate the fact whenever I squirt water onto my windscreen it smears and freezes when I try and clear my windscreen before driving away.

It was -2 degrees this morning, yet no precipitation = no snow. Bummer. Just cold, dry, dark and very still. Kinda spooky really.

Canand dont worry about this, the mods can serisouly see that he started this furious argument which will only end in tears if it isnt stopped now.

You right, you just put me in tears:cry:

On a more serious note, it snowed a little here, less actually than what you got.

This is a picture I took this morning of the view from my window. The snow is from Sunday night, so some of it has probably melted already, yet there's still a very thick layer out there (even though you can't tell from this photo).

IMG_0097.jpg

I dare you to jump in! :p HOW COLD WOULD THAT BE!?

I'm getting chilly (word of the day) just thinking about it. Brr!

You're in it right now.

Edit: Also, you get negative points for snow pun.

i'm in what right now? what snow pun?

what?

This is a snow thread.

And I was referring to the lack of a snow pun.

The weather is snow joke!!!!

Thought id get that awful one out the way.

Anyhow its amazing im at work watching people pushing cars up highstreet in the cold while im in a nice warm office. Love it :p

Me and my flat mates have just been out in it, and are going out again in about half an hour. I miss snow! :awesome:

It's beginning to lay now, it just got really heavy.

I bet you say that to ALL the girls ;)

Only you, Mark.

Coz I know's you are a bonafide lady killer...

Blood and all :o