NEurope
canand

Snowing

There's something satisfying about seing a drive pristine and covered perfectly in snow. I was going to take some off the drive but it would have ruined the effect hehe.

Starting to melt here in bournemouth :(

Was a nice suprise this morning though, even if it did screw up all the busses. I looked out the window and literally yelled "Snow!!!", woke up my g/f and she too was excited, if just for a second before going back to sleep. Was nice though :p

It does keep trying to restart...tohugh it wont settle

Took me an hour and a quarter to get into work today (I'm a teacher), only to be met by the head to tell me that school was closed. Oh well, I'd rather have that than actually have to work. :)

It snowed for 30 minutess at about 9 where I am but didn't settle. Just looked out the window after playing Star Wars: FU for a few hours and its coming down quite heavily, and starting to settle!

The last time we had snow that settled here was about 5 years ago, just hope the snow doesn't stop!

It was fun having a snow ball fight at uni. Most people looked very serious and boring. But we just giggled along, so it's all good.

Still stuck in this boring office. I feel like a pup that is dying to be let out. My work output is probably at 0.1% at the moment. Ah well still getting paid.

It's getting to about 2 inches here. On my way to the shed to get some chips [didn't have any, but got a pizza instead] I had to make a snowman. The carrot was too big so I gave it a raging hardon.

100_2820.jpg

Here is mine

photo-4.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-6.jpg

Its good that it is snowing becuse I have to go to the Hospital agian for another op this will be my 3rd time.

Why do you use square brackets instead of the usual ones?

I don't have to hold shift. I'm that lazy.

In Swindon and it is hilariously heavy. So awesome! Started making a snowman but had to come in because I was getting too cold. May go back out later.

It was fun having a snow ball fight at uni. Most people looked very serious and boring. But we just giggled along, so it's all good.

Yes, fun it was.

I threw a snowball and it narrowly missed a girl. She turned round looking pissed, then I said sorry, then she laughed/smiled. That was a very strange moment.

In Swindon and it is hilariously heavy. So awesome! Started making a snowman but had to come in because I was getting too cold. May go back out later.

I live in Swindon.

Yay I'm not the only person here that lives in a shithole! *High five*

Not that bad really : )

Yay I'm not the only person here that lives in a shithole! *High five*

Not that bad really : )

I'm glad the opinion is shared though, it is a shithole!

got nothing here :( snowed for ages today stopped now not settled at all

Same around my house. :(

Its pretty Deep here. And its still pretty much all here :)

None has melted :D

And more overnight (probs)

Despite my intial grumblings about the snow I have to say I rather loved it.

Snowballing, human pyramids, and we made a little igloo that actually worked properly! Here is me becoming completely closed in by it.

n667130351_5708071_1464.jpg

There's also a video of me jumping out of it though the walls, which i rather love, but I don't think you can embed facebook videos...

Anyway, then had lotsa people round for hot chocolate and pancakes, then played some wii. Textbook snowday :)

Might post more photos soonish. And I need proper gloves next time...