NEurope
ReZourceman

Weight Loss 2009

I'm tempted to try spinning classes myself, the guy who does that at the gym is well funny.

Not been to the gym this week..lazy. It's all this late night stuff.

I'm tempted to try spinning classes myself, the guy who does that at the gym is well funny.

Not been to the gym this week..lazy. It's all this late night stuff.

Use the term "un-motivated", sounds better than lazy :p

I think its when you stand on one of those disk things and twist your body whilst doing stretches and stuff.

Not 100% though, so dont quote me on that.

Hehe, at least you sounded convincing! :D Make sure you use your new found power for evil. MWHAHAHAHA!

I swear I've been on something like that in a park. You had to stand on these dangerous spinning disks and hope for your life you did not fall off as an awkward fall would result in a broken foot. They were fun. That was only last year. :p

couldn't be further.

Spin bikes - the kind of bikes that have solid wheels. Its a cycle routine with press ups and various exercise. Its a pretty hardcore class. Known for being impossible.

Okay that sounds mental. It's everything I cannot do combined into one machine!

I have an activity called "weights" on a Thursday at school. :) It involves going to the gymn. I usually use the Ski/running machine thingy for about 20 minutes and then listen to my Ipod....

I'm not built for exercise. :heh:

Hehe, at least you sounded convincing! :D Make sure you use your new found power for evil. MWHAHAHAHA!

I swear I've been on something like that in a park. You had to stand on these dangerous spinning disks and hope for your life you did not fall off as an awkward fall would result in a broken foot. They were fun. That was only last year. :p

Okay that sounds mental. It's everything I cannot do combined into one machine!

I have an activity called "weights" on a Thursday at school. :) It involves going to the gymn. I usually use the Ski/running machine thingy for about 20 minutes and then listen to my Ipod....

I'm not built for exercise. :heh:

Which type? The ones with posts so you can stand up or te ones your supposed to sit on?

Theyre still tons of fun though.

well i did my 9 day detox again and lost 8lb this time. Gonna switch to the weight watchers diet now mixed with wii fit, also learning to swim.

My regimé has hit a snag and I've gone up by a couple of lbs :( It sucks

I'm often a victim of this. Just disregard it and continue on... to destiny!

Don't let it get you down, otherwise it'll be much easier to give up. I had chocolate (2 MEASLY SQUARES) for the first time in a month and it was incredible lol. Things always taste sweeter when you're not allowed them :(

Bought myself a powerball (soon to be posted in the PYP thread) in order to help tone the arms. I hear they're meant to be quite good!

Went to aerobics this evening.

I also walked there and back!

I wish I had scales though, I'd like to know if Ive gained or lost anything.

Bought myself a powerball (soon to be posted in the PYP thread) in order to help tone the arms. I hear they're meant to be quite good!

Yeah its mad. Absolutely tough on your wrists/arms.

Makes you realise how weak your arms are when you use them! And the difference between your hands! =x

(I got my father one for his birthday nearly a year ago and he still uses it!)

Powerballs get annoying after hearing the same sound for five hours

Yes!!!

Many times I've told my dad to get the frig out when I'm watching the TV :heh:

Yeah its mad. Absolutely tough on your wrists/arms.

Makes you realise how weak your arms are when you use them! And the difference between your hands! =x

(I got my father one for his birthday nearly a year ago and he still uses it!)

Glad to hear he still uses it, hopefully means that he must like it.

In regards to using them, I imagine there's a time and place for them - the whirring sound probably does get annoying. Still, if you use it while listening to music then I suppose that's not too bad!

My upper arm muscles are quite strong but in comparison, I still have very small wrist and forearm muscles, probably because my wrist bones aren't that big anyways. I don't expect for them to grow, just for them to strengthen up a bit more! Hopefully, using a powerball regularly, combined with my hand grips will help - bench pressing can be quite hard on my wrists I find, especially my right one!

Glad to hear he still uses it, hopefully means that he must like it.

In regards to using them, I imagine there's a time and place for them - the whirring sound probably does get annoying. Still, if you use it while listening to music then I suppose that's not too bad!

My upper arm muscles are quite strong but in comparison, I still have very small wrist and forearm muscles, probably because my wrist bones aren't that big anyways. I don't expect for them to grow, just for them to strengthen up a bit more! Hopefully, using a powerball regularly, combined with my hand grips will help - bench pressing can be quite hard on my wrists I find, especially my right one!

Yeah it should help. You have to use your wrists/hands to keep momentum going, and the harder you rotate it the harder you have to work to keep it going. It's actually quite a skill to master.

I found it difficult (but then I have quite severely arthritic wrists :heh:) Probably something I should be doing more often..

Just stick your mp3 player on and spin away =D

UGGGHHHHH!!!!

I went to spinning today.

It was the most painful and exhausting thing I've ever done.

I feel so sick.

I also believe I have become infertile from the bike seat.

Played footy on monday 5-6, yesterday 9-10 and today about 1-2. Today was crap. I played shite. Got a ball blasted right on the end of my nose. And got a kick straight on the end of my big toe. And now it's killing me.

I've been looking back at some old photos of myself from 6 years ago and just looking at myself now i can see how much weight i've put on in that time. It is out of shape and is in no way fit at all.

It is time i did something about it. I am starting atm by cutting back on fatty foods and eating more healthily and once the weather warms up a little i shall try and return my body into some sort of shape and get it fitter, jogging is a good way to get it fitter for free.

Been doing the healthy eating for about a month or so along with walking faster and am down roughly 8kg since January.

Which type? The ones with posts so you can stand up or te ones your supposed to sit on?

Theyre still tons of fun though.

Hmm... They weren't like either! :p They were possibly the most illegal piece of playground equipment ever!

I've been looking back at some old photos of myself from 6 years ago and just looking at myself now i can see how much weight i've put on in that time. It is out of shape and is in no way fit at all.

It is time i did something about it. I am starting atm by cutting back on fatty foods and eating more healthily and once the weather warms up a little i shall try and return my body into some sort of shape and get it fitter, jogging is a good way to get it fitter for free.

Been doing the healthy eating for about a month or so along with walking faster and am down roughly 8kg since January.

8 kg already?! Then what on earth were you eating before you started this healthy eating stuff? X3

Seriously though, that's a lot! Well done!

I should start watching my food again, but ahhh, there's just too much yummy stuff to eat, haha. But I don't really eat lots of fatty stuff... just a bit too much pasta and chocolate. =P

AAAAaaand.... the fight is off. The other guy called me a few days ago, he gained 3 kilos over the last month when he returned home for Chinese New Year.

Thank God he called me... I put on 2 kilos myself...

I feel absolutely horrendous today.. not well at all :hmm: ..the only 'advantage' is I have no real appetite because of it which means I'm likely to lose a little more weight perhaps :indeed:

Having said that, things were going pretty well anyway.. yesterday morning I was the lowest I have ever been since I got Wii Fit last year.. 11st 4lbs (equalling a BMI of 23.99 for me) so.. considering I started the year at 12st 9lbs, things are looking good :heh: ..apart from not feeling well, that sucks..

8 kg already?! Then what on earth were you eating before you started this healthy eating stuff? X3

Seriously though, that's a lot! Well done!

I should start watching my food again, but ahhh, there's just too much yummy stuff to eat, haha. But I don't really eat lots of fatty stuff... just a bit too much pasta and chocolate. =P

Quite a lot of chips and a few mid-meal snacks regulary. Once these were chopped out, the weight came down.

I'm joining the local gym to get myself more fit and to tone up as it were. There is only so much weight that can come off on a diet before the body goes into starvation mode and prevents more weight coming off. Current price for the gym is £30 p/m and that covers the sauna, swimming, gym and most things in the leasure centre except the sports hall stuff inc tennis, football etc.

I'm joining the local gym to get myself more fit and to tone up as it were. There is only so much weight that can come off on a diet before the body goes into starvation mode and prevents more weight coming off.

I think I've hit that point. I've dropped a stone and a half since january and in the last couple of weeks I've seen very little change. I haven't really exercised excessively so I guess it's time to start running and doing weights and stuff at home, screw the gym! Never been, never will.

Can't believe how many of my old T-Shirts I fit in to! I think I'm around 10st 6lbs now, that's on my scales at home, my parents' say I'm more but they're electronic... so I'm ignoring them! Plus on my scales at home i was 11'11" which is what I'm going by. I really want to get Wii Fit now because I think it will help me focus and give me weekly targets which are easier to manage with the information on the screen.

Edited by Nicktendo

Since the beginning of this year, Ive been doing aerobics, spinning and weights on a weekly basis.

Whilst I've not noticed any weightloss, I have notcied how SUPER FIT Ive become!! I can do a 30 minute run and not even be out of breath!

I did an hour of aerobics today and ran home after ^^