NEurope
ReZourceman

Weight Loss 2009

Han I think you have understood something wrong, you can't have 2 small meals and have a huge dinner then think your body will be fine. You need to eat little and often, if you have a huge dinner it will just slow your metabolism down. You should have a smaller dinner and add a little to your other meals.

Han I think you have understood something wrong, you can't have 2 small meals and have a huge dinner then think your body will be fine. You need to eat little and often, if you have a huge dinner it will just slow your metabolism down. You should have a smaller dinner and add a little to your other meals.

@ine: you are probably right on the nail, I struggle with snacking cause its my achilles heel.

I mean, I'm not eating nothing, I have porridge and rice and things for my breakfast/lunch, try to give myself some energies. My body isn't used to a huge amount of food (especially during the first half of the day) I've got several medical circumstances that mean eating isn't always so easy (chemotherapy side effects, erratic blood sugars, cluster migraines)

I recognise that its a problem. I haven't misunderstood anything. I've just got a few underlying factors and health issues that need to be ironed out.

the weightwatchers points goes from 16 to 40, and I don't have a notion how people manage to fit 40 points in a day when I'm struggling with 28 :P

I've given up on the weight losing until after the holiday season. No point, as it is the hardest time of the year to diet as such.

I've given up on the weight losing until after the holiday season. No point, as it is the hardest time of the year to diet as such.

Agreed, too many nice things like mince pies and cake and sweeeeeeeeets :bouncy:

Just to pop my 2 cense in here. Eariler on this year i lost 2 stone, i believe i may have even posted in this thread about it.

However i changed jobs, lost my good routine and have been too lazy to get it back since based around me working shifts.

Silly me. :(

Month till christmas. Going to see if i can lose about 6 lbs. Starting from the morning il weigh myself and post it here. Il repeat each monday morning with other results.

The amount i post in these weight loss and gym threads is rediculous to say im not really huge haha. Just want to lose a bit :grin:

12 St 7 Lbs

Edited by Davey_T