NEurope
ReZourceman

Weight Loss 2009

It doesn't help I feel awful in the stuff I'm wearing, I've never been one for jogging bottoms, always jeans..

Its the gym! You really will see some strange characters while your there, youv got nothin to worry about. If you think you look bad, just wait... lol

I never used to wear joggers, but they are so much comfier, i end up wearin em round the house n all, so much nicer than jeans lol

Haha, ok ok ^_^. It's just odd! Very very odd. Although at least I've got enough hoodies to wear!

Its just mother nature preparing you for child birth :( As was said its hard to target that area, good diet and walking are your best bet. If you can manage to fit in excercises, then squats and steps are simple and easy.

But I don't even want to give birth to any children! D:

Plus I think mother nature is being really cruel when she hands out this hip fat... because some people have no hips at all, whereas I seem to have been given a double ration of hip fat. X3

Plus I think mother nature is being really cruel when she hands out this hip fat... because some people have no hips at all, whereas I seem to have been given a double ration of hip fat. X3
P1010002.jpg

From this pic, I'd say worrying about your hips is pointless.

which one's who there?
Eenuh is the lass in the middle, purple top, black trousers. Very nice figure.

So you fatties want to lose weight this year eh? :p

Trust me, reduce your carbohydrate (bread, rice) intake, increase protein (meat, fish) and add some cardio... fantastic results within a month. But ultimately you need the will. Its the lack of that pisses me off. Obese = say hello to an early grave... Practically eating yourselves to death... yum yum. Go ahead, eat your fourth chocolate bar, delicius, isn't it?

;p

So you fatties want to lose weight this year eh? :p

Trust me, reduce your carbohydrate (bread, rice) intake, increase protein (meat, fish) and add some cardio... fantastic results within a month. But ultimately you need the will. Its the lack of that pisses me off. Obese = say hello to an early grave... Practically eating yourselves to death... yum yum. Go ahead, eat your fourth chocolate bar, delicius, isn't it?

;p

Haha, thats an incredibly nice way to put it, but not everybody is overweight due to diet problems!

I agree, although I'm finding it really difficult to increase my protein and descrease my carbs because of the price of the two, chicken and fish are so much more expensive than say a bag of rice. :bouncy:

chicken and fish are so much more expensive than say a bag of rice.
Your shopping in the wrong places!

McDonalds... McChicken Sandwich / Fillet O'Fish [named after some Irish guy] from as little as 99p!

:wink:

Haha, thats an incredibly nice way to put it, but not everybody is overweight due to diet problems!

I agree, although I'm finding it really difficult to increase my protein and descrease my carbs because of the price of the two, chicken and fish are so much more expensive than say a bag of rice. :bouncy:

[whisper]Maybe making them angry will give them the determination they need... roffles [/whisper]

But seriously, yeah, prices is the most fucking annoying thing. I swear because its so messed up. Why does the government complain of obesity levels when the foods that would be better for us are higher in price? BS! You can by a full loaf of bread for as little as a £1 or maybe even 50p... But a small carton of chicken pieces cost £2.99? I mean sure, ones an animal and the other is wheat... but still more could be done.

Best way I do it is to just eat the meaty part of a meal. So for example spahgetti with minced bolognesse, I'd just eat the mince *but a lot of eat. My carbs mainly come from like biscuits, fruit, drinks and the small amounts you would find in sausages or fish fingers. Our RDA is like 250 grams, I'm sure even just striping 100g a day will be beneficial.

(Though not that you need it wolf x) *heavenly smile w/halo*

*lol at this line, I won't correct the error. ;)

Your shopping in the wrong places!

McDonalds... McChicken Sandwich / Fillet O'Fish [named after some Irish guy] from as little as 99p!

:wink:

Yeah, plus you can give the bun to the homeless people outside.

In 2 and a half weeks I've dropped about 6-8lbs and I'm feeling great! Cut down completely on the intake of shit, chocolate, takeaways and eating at work (Pizza hut). Ate more salads, 3 meals a day and no snacks. Plus I've been doing more consisitant and regular excersice, just need to keep it up now :)

In 2 and a half weeks I've dropped about 6-8lbs and I'm feeling great! Cut down completely on the intake of shit, chocolate, takeaways and eating at work (Pizza hut). Ate more salads, 3 meals a day and no snacks. Plus I've been doing more consisitant and regular excersice, just need to keep it up now :)

hey well done!

since the start of january ive lost about 7-9lbs and am at my lowest weight for about 4 years (woo!)

gonna re-join the gym at uni i think... so cheap!

I've started going to tonnes of group excercise things -

I do aerobics on mondays

spinning on wednesdays (killer x.x)

weights on thurs

I'm really beginning to enjoy excercise!

I've started going to tonnes of group excercise things -

I do aerobics on mondays

spinning on wednesdays (killer x.x)

weights on thurs

I'm really beginning to enjoy excercise!

My mother is addicted to these, she does the expert class....

Last week she did 3 classes IN ONE FREAKING DAY.

>_<

I once tried a spinning class, but I honestly couldn't do it. Was wayyyyy too difficult and hard for me to keep up with, heh.

But yeah, I've slowly been gaining weight again, so I think it's time to do something about it. Might start cycling to school a bit more often again, even though I really hate doing it. And watch what I eat... which is difficult with cake around (the one me and Flinky made and the one dad has bought for tomorrow). =P

..just a quick update on my progress, if anyone cares :heh:

Wii fit says my BMI this morning is 24.49.. considering it was 26.83 at the start of January things are progressing well :yay:

Having said that, losing another stone wouldn't go amiss.. so I'll keep going :eek:

..just a quick update on my progress, if anyone cares :heh:

Wii fit says my BMI this morning is 24.49.. considering it was 26.83 at the start of January things are progressing well :yay:

Having said that, losing another stone wouldn't go amiss.. so I'll keep going :eek:

Dont stop, as soon as you stop youve quit your diet.

A diet is a lifetime thing, not a fad thing.

Thats where people mess up, exercise but dont aim to lose more weight.

What is spinning? :)

I think its when you stand on one of those disk things and twist your body whilst doing stretches and stuff.

Not 100% though, so dont quote me on that.

Don't worry.. I have no intention of quitting :bouncy:

During the last month or so, I have eaten an awful lot less and it makes you realise how much you eat just for the sake of it! Chocolate bars.. crisps.. biscuits.. sure, I still have the odd nibble now and again (in moderation :heh:) but I'm getting very close to my lowest weight of 2008 (where the BMI was 24.16)

Getting there is the first goal..

Don't worry.. I have no intention of quitting :bouncy:

During the last month or so, I have eaten an awful lot less and it makes you realise how much you eat just for the sake of it! Chocolate bars.. crisps.. biscuits.. sure, I still have the odd nibble now and again (in moderation :heh:) but I'm getting very close to my lowest weight of 2008 (where the BMI was 24.16)

Getting there is the first goal..

Biscuits are my biggest weakness, i the whole thing!

I think its when you stand on one of those disk things and twist your body whilst doing stretches and stuff.

Not 100% though, so dont quote me on that.

couldn't be further.

Spin bikes - the kind of bikes that have solid wheels. Its a cycle routine with press ups and various exercise. Its a pretty hardcore class. Known for being impossible.

/nando/, kudos on the weight loss! :D

couldn't be further.

Spin bikes - the kind of bikes that have solid wheels. Its a cycle routine with press ups and various exercise. Its a pretty hardcore class. Known for being impossible.

/nando/, kudos on the weight loss! :D

FFs lol.

Random guesses FTW, and yea.. Those bikes are harsh.

We had 4 at school.