NEurope
ReZourceman

Weight Loss 2009

Nuts are totally calorific. You've gotta be careful if you are counting calories. A couple of handfuls and !!!CHLAPPAPOW!!! you've eaten the equivalent of a chocolate bar.

True very true. I may steal chlappapow off you.

I can understand that, but eating it all the time isn't going to be fun, you need variety even in snacking, not to mention the dullness of eating the same thing continually.

We mostly eat the same sncks anyway. Once we find one we like we binge.

I can't say I do. My snacks vary quite abit, except kfc, kfc is my weakness..damn I'm having one tomorrow haha.

How is kfc a snack? thats..weird. I find myself addicted to chocolate =[ but the good thing is i've discovered that i can go 30 something hours with eating only a packet of minstrels.

yay?

I can't say I do. My snacks vary quite abit, except kfc, kfc is my weakness..damn I'm having one tomorrow haha.

:o Shameful...

*Cough*Tonight*Cough*

How is kfc a snack? thats..weird. I find myself addicted to chocolate =[ but the good thing is i've discovered that i can go 30 something hours with eating only a packet of minstrels.

yay?

You never seen the pound thingies they do?

How is kfc a snack?

Because about ten minutes after walking out of the door you are hungry again.

You never seen the pound thingies they do?

I went into a kfc once... i wasn't tasty =[ if you want something Maccy D's is far tastier

I went into a kfc once... i wasn't tasty =[ if you want something Maccy D's is far tastier

PopCorn chicken beats anything Maccy D's can deliver.

You never see any wild life around KFC...

And that's what makes it finger lickin' good!

To be fair there are a large amount of rats around the Mansfield KFC, so it's obviously not rat meat they use.

Actually i don't even really like KFC food, the Pop Corn Chicken is best thing they do.

And that's what makes it finger lickin' good!

To be fair there are a large amount of rats around the Mansfield KFC.

Actually i don't even really like KFC food, the Pop Corn Chicken is best thing they do.

They're trying to escape before they are cooked and eaten.

@ the nuts conversation - pretty much all nuts are MASSIVELY fatty, avoid like the plague. Have you ever seen the calories on a small packet of nuts?!

Now dont get me wrong, they are very good for you, good fats and all that jazz. But only if you are actually doing exercise and can burn off the amount you eat.

Oh, yes. I went to weightwatchers. In the past 3 weeks I put on 13.5 pounds. lol.

Actually, one person in the class lost weight! :o (of a class of about 60)

They've totally revamped the plan and its shit. Basically. :(

I've decided to try and take up some extra walking. its only about 2 miles but I plan to do it daily. And as I said, changes you can maintain are the best ones =)

Re: snacks thingy - I totally love snacking on blueberries or cherries or something :D

Sadly I only buy them once a week, and eat them in the first or second day :(

Don't really have to worry about the amount of calories i'll have eaten with nuts, Since i'll be dead after eating them.

I eat alot of sweets and drink alot of diet coke and one of my snacks is mcvities chocolate homewheat digestive biscuits.

I just love nutrigrain bars and crunchy nut cereal!

Nutri-grain bars are bloody win. One of the nicest and lowest cal cereal bars you can get!

I had one earlier :D I love the apple ones <3 (but all of them are awesome especially the yoghurt twists)

Nutri-grain bars are bloody win. One of the nicest and lowest cal cereal bars you can get!

I had one earlier :D I love the apple ones <3 (but all of them are awesome especially the yoghurt twists)

but full of sugar :P.. not that healthy and such for you :P

140 kcals and 0.5 sat fats for a nutrigrain. Thats pretty damn good.

Just as a comparison: 2 weightwatchers points for a nutrigrain.

An average person has between 20 and 26 points per day... (skinnier people tend to be towards the 20 mark.) A mars bar (normal sized not king size) is 6 points... I think i'll go for the nutrigrains. ^^;

They are dear enough but cheaper in multi-buy boxes. *thumbs up*

But think of the sugar..you can eat them and have as less calories as you want, but if it's full of sugar it's doing nothing for your teeth anyway!

Nothing is completely good for you these days. At least thats what they'll tell you. You cant win so you've just got to compromise.