NEurope
ReZourceman

What Would You Call Your Spawnlings?

Jeremiah von Wolfenstein has been on my mind for a while. For either boy or girl.

I think if I wanted to bully my child then his first name would be Dick then his middle name Ed.

Be subtle and call him Richard.

And for the girls:

GymLeader-Erika.pngsabrina.png

I always think of a good first name and then try it on with my surname and it rolls off the tongue like sandpaper and I remain foiled.

I dunno why I care though, I don't like children.

Pokemon isn't actually bad to draw inspriarion on....

Ash....Blaine.....Charizard.

Hey, what about Pikachu? LOL!

Anyways, I would want to call my son either Lucas or Oliver and my daughter I would like Rose, dunno why but I just like those names, haha.

I want three kids and I'd call them 'A', 'B' and 'C'.

See, I'd maybe do this but instead just go for 'A', 'B' and 'D'.

I just so happen to have a Collins Dictionary of First Names next to me(like actually just so happens), I bust it out(it's also not mine, and is older than me) at the xmas dinner when my aunt was here to look up the meanings of some names after the conversation turned that way. I decided on a few for my kids, but now I've forgot them :(

One thing this thread makes me realise too though, I'm not gonna like naming my kids the same as people I know, which means I need to find names of people I don't know which is a bit weird. I've always rather liked Sophie and Chloe, though I feel I'd be stealing my cousin's middle name with Sophie, and now I know a Chloe. Hmm...tough choices! For some reason I care less about boy's names. I think it's definitely a serious choice though, I've always wondered...how different would you life be if you had a different name!

Tyler or Jordan for a boy. Although both have connotations. Cassie for a girl. I need to change my surname first though.

Oh, and Ashley/Ashleigh for either gender.

Or Shroombear, that has always swung well with me.

Anyways, I would want to call my son either Lucas or Oliver and my daughter I would like Rose, dunno why but I just like those names, haha.

*ahem ahem*

Lucas. . .

Brendan for a boy, after meh.

and a girl... hmmm... Becky or T Rex

People who want to name their kids with really stupid names, like after gods and shit, watch monkey dust, the baby on that is funnny as when they pick his name.

Pokemon isn't actually bad to draw inspriarion on....

Ash....Blaine.....Charizard.

Holy shit, Charizard is an awesome name.

I think I'd call one Carlos. I like that name. :D That's what my name should be or something! :)

João is a much better name. Even if you don't know how to pronounce it,

Cassie for a girl. I need to change my surname first though.

What's your surname? Nova? :heh:

I've never really thought about it properly because I've never liked the idea of children, not even in the distant future.

But if put on the spot I always said sarah was a good girls name and adam if I had a boy.

Amanda, now that's a nice name. It's Latin and means "she who should be loved" or simply "loveable".

Doesn't it mean "she who must be loved"?

But yeah, it's the gerund(-ive) (I forget which is which) of amo.

don't. please.

Fuck that shit, if he wants to call his kids after stars that's his decision, it's certainly not offensive or open to ridicule

I've never really thought about it properly because I've never liked the idea of children, not even in the distant future.

But if put on the spot I always said sarah was a good girls name and adam if I had a boy.

Yeah, I'm like that too. Some people get all shocked, but at the moment I can't see myself wanting kids in the future. Maybe I'll change my mind, but right now that's what I think.

For a daughter, I'd name her something like Cerys Helena Candice Harwell. Like, three lovely unique names, but still are relatively normal. Or Tegan, lovely Irish.

I can't really think of what I'd call a son, most boys names just sound boring or stupid.

I'd call them a mistake as I don't want kids.

Oh, alright then. Were I to name a child I'd probably go with something slightly unusual but not abstract; more Leo or Faye than, say, Orange or Lamp. A name that stands out a bit can be a huge advantage, but likewise you don't want a child's name to be constantly open to ridicule.

Yeah, I'm like that too. Some people get all shocked, but at the moment I can't see myself wanting kids in the future. Maybe I'll change my mind, but right now that's what I think.

*hi-fives* I don't know why I would want my children to have unique names, if they are too unique they get bullied, I wouldn't do that to them!

I think adam and sarah if they were ever born would be fine, except from people asking if they are irish. :bowdown:

But while they get bullied for a while, they'll grow up to be rock stars or baseball players!!!!

But while they get bullied for a while, they'll grow up to be rock stars or baseball players!!!!

You've been watching too much telly. They'd be artists, not baseball players.

I want three kids and I'd call them 'A', 'B' and 'C'.

I hate it when my first name is just shortened to its letter (ie 'A') because then it sounds so impersonal. 'A Boyd'. Which may be offensive because I don't wish to be a Boyd.

Rambling aside.

I wish for a girl and want to call her Lilly. Three 'l's because it just looks better written down. I've already mentioned this to my mother and she approves so now all I need is a baby (my friend did offer a while ago...so if times are tight)

And even though I don't want a son I can think of many names I would like for a son...although only Seth and Tyler spring to mind.

Oh and I only wish for one child because it clearly makes more sense.