NEurope
ReZourceman

What Would You Call Your Spawnlings?

If you have children, or if you do even, what would you call them?

I'm dead set on if I have a daughter to call her McKenna. If I have a son, I'm not sure anymore. Was going to be Jack, but everyone calls their son Jack now. *tut*

Middle name wise, I will pass on definitely my "Gavin" possibly my "Laurie" too, or maybe another one, but yeah definitely two middle names. :)

Hit me w/ or w/o rhythm stick. :)

A boy would be Jack or Tyler for me. Girls i'm not sure, i always liked Leona until you-know-who ruined it for me. I like Chloe though, but my girlfriend seems to think its a scally name. I've never known any scallies called Chloe but meh. I guess Jennifer is a good back-up.

I think I could get away with calling my son "Banjo". Calling my daughter "Kazooie" would be a bit too odd, though. I'd take the safe option: "Joanna".

A boy would be Jack or Tyler for me. Girls i'm not sure, i always liked Leona until you-know-who ruined it for me. I like Chloe though, but my girlfriend seems to think its a scally name. I've never known any scallies called Chloe but meh. I guess Jennifer is a good back-up.

Ah Jennifer, nice. I like the JKL names, Jessica, Kirsti, Lucy etc.

Jessica I very much like.

I think I could get away with calling my son "Banjo". Calling my daughter "Kazooie" would be a bit too odd, though. I'd take the safe option: "Joanna".

Call them Ben and Zoe and just nickname them Banjo and Zooie :D Third name Kaz for a Karen, mayhaps.

I love the name "Ethan" - absolutely no clue why. So if I ever have a son, I'd probably call it either that or maybe "Will".

Girl? I have no clue. Ever since that "Kia" game on the PS2, I've loved the name...but it's too wierd to be used I think.

If I have a son, I'm not sure anymore. Was going to be Jack, but everyone calls their son Jack now. *tut* :)

That's what i would call mine too. Hmmm. Maybe Alex, boy or girl.

I have 2 little boys, one called: Harry Aaron John, Harry because we always liked the name, Aaron after me and John after his grandad on my missus side ^^

My second is called: Jacob Oliver, it was stupidly hard to pick a name for this boy! We thought it was going to be a girl so it took us forever to pick this :P Oliver is because i wanted to call him oliver but she hates it, we used it as a middle name as a compromise. Jacob because it was about the only name we both didnt hate, we now call him Jakey ^^

Our first was very nearly a Brogan because at the time we really liked it...... Very very pleased we decided on Harry now though!

And as we were expecting a girl as our second we had decided on Libby Patricia Libby because we loved the name and Patricia after my missus mum ^^

As mentioned, I like names like Marcus and Lily. Dunno if I'd call my spawnlings them, though. They aren't very Danish, but most truly Danish names I find boring, anyway. :heh:

Hmmm... well seeing as my last name is awful and hard to match first names up with (seriously, having the surname Coyne sucks) I'm not sure. I was initially had the idea that if I were to have a l'il girl, I'd call her Jessica and for a boy perhaps Daniel. :shrugs: I'll sort it out proper when I get to the hurdle in life.

Hmmm... well seeing as my last name is awful and hard to match first names up with (seriously, having the surname Coyne sucks) I'm not sure. I was initially had the idea that if I were to have a l'il girl, I'd call her Jessica and for a boy perhaps Daniel. :shrugs: I'll sort it out proper when I get to the hurdle in life.

Such a beautiful and thoroughly wonderful name! ;)

I've always had an idea of calling my son Francis Ronald, as those were the names of my grandfathers and it sounds like a pretty decent name.

I wouldn't have a Ross Jr, sounds a bit silly.

As for girls; don't really know. I'd probably go for more R's and have ones like Rachel or Rose or Rosanna.

Or, if I really wanted; I'd have Reiko, because I quite like that name, but I'd have to arrange it for the child to be born in Japan, or I marry a Japanese lass. There's no point in giving a child a Japanese name when they're not even Japanese. :blank:

Wayne, just cause I'm a cruel person.

(My last name is Kerr, so work it out ^^)

I would feel sorry for anyone called the above, for a while!

If i ever have kids, well if it were a boy i would name him either Timothy (Tim for short), Malcolm or Michael.

If it were a girl, then i'm stumped because i havn't thought of a girls name.

Wayne, just cause I'm a cruel person.

(My last name is Kerr, so work it out ^^)

Or you could go for an asian name and call him foo.

batfink and karate

maybe leon. after leon in the film leon.

my inabilty to choose a sensible name proves im in no way responsible enough to raise kids. in a way its a good things girls dont want me to touch them on their baby making bits.