Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MUSIC WARZ! Match 13

Paj!

RULES;

Basically, 63 (and one randomly chosen song) tracks have been nominated by our forum members to go head to head against one another.

All matches have been ranomly decided using a number randomizer thingie, sp it's fair.

1. Before voting for which song you choose, you MUST listen to both songs in FULL. If you see a band you love against an unknown, that is not an excuse to instantly vote for that band. Another point of this whole game is to expose new music to people. Base it truthfully on your favourite, not on who you THINK'll be your favourite.

2. No flaming, not that I imagine there will be.

3. If all 3 of your choices are knocked out, please continue to post! You agreed to do so by nominating. Plus it's good for expanding musical horizons.

4. have fun, it's a game blah blah JUST VOTE.

5. ATM, i'm going at 2 threads created a day, one closed a day. Or actually just 1 open, 1 closed. Whatever.

------

Match 12

Amnesia - Britney Spears

Every You, Every Me - Placebo

------

Match 1: Led Zeppelin vs. Train

Match 2: Faith No More vs. Oasis

Match 3: Sigur Ros vs. Foreign Beggars

Match 4: Maximum The Hormone vs. Santana

Match 5: Avril Lavigne vs. Lady GaGa

Match 6: Radiohead vs. Polysics

Match 7: Jeff Buckley vs. Kings Of Leon

Match 8: Lamb vs. Iron Maiden

Match 9: Malcolm Middleton vs. Rihanna

Match 10: ?

Match 11: ?

Argh! Both my songs in the same match. I hate you Paj. :p

Chair, Amnesia is a funking brilliant track, one of her best on the new album (Much, much better than womanzier). I bet if it wasn't from Britney (This isn't aimed at you at all) then people might actually admit to liking it.

Anyway - Amnesia.

Why did you nominate Amnesia? Womanizer is like the same thing but way better. And Womanizer isn't even that good compared to Britney's older stuff...

I actually agree with this. I don't like Britney Spears much at all, but a few of her songs are alright. Womanizer is actually one of her better ones imo.

Chair, Amnesia is a funking brilliant track, one of her best on the new album. I bet if it wasn't from Britney (This isn't aimed at you at all) then people might actually admit to liking it.

[/b]

That would be true if you were talking about a different Britney song.

If Overprotected were by someone with a personality worth talking about, and exploited it's potential to be amazing (if that makes sense), it would be one of my favourite songs ever.

Amnesia, although I've only listened to it thrice, is just not as good as any of her previous singles (apart from maybe Lucky and other shit ones that are never mentioned).