Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MUSIC WARZ! Match 10

Paj!

RULES;

Basically, 63 (and one randomly chosen song) tracks have been nominated by our forum members to go head to head against one another.

All matches have been ranomly decided using a number randomizer thingie, sp it's fair.

1. Before voting for which song you choose, you MUST listen to both songs in FULL. If you see a band you love against an unknown, that is not an excuse to instantly vote for that band. Another point of this whole game is to expose new music to people. Base it truthfully on your favourite, not on who you THINK'll be your favourite.

2. No flaming, not that I imagine there will be.

3. If all 3 of your choices are knocked out, please continue to post! You agreed to do so by nominating. Plus it's good for expanding musical horizons.

4. have fun, it's a game blah blah JUST VOTE.

5. ATM, i'm going at 2 threads created a day, one closed a day. Or actually just 1 open, 1 closed. Whatever.

----

Match 10

Music Box - Regina Spektor

Call Me - Blondie

----

Match 1: Led Zeppelin vs. Train

Match 2: Faith No More vs. Oasis

Match 3: Sigur Ros vs. Foreign Beggars

Match 4: Maximum The Hormone vs. Santana

Match 5: Avril Lavigne vs. Lady GaGa

Match 6: Radiohead vs. Polysics

Match 7: Jeff Buckley vs. Kings Of Leon

Match 8:

Match 9:

Agh. Holding my vote for now, as that's one of classic Blondie songs (love them), and while I liked hearing that Regina song (don't have that one), it is really not one I would pick to enter this contest...

I arguably prefer Regina, but it is by song...

*contemplates*

Is Regina Spektor the singer of that little boxes song from Weeds?

Either way my vote goes to Regina Spektor because shit, it's like Joanna Newsom mixed with the Dresden Dolls.

IIRC yes.

Ya...Ima vote Vagina Inspector for this one.

WOW! My interest is extremely piqued by Regina.....I shall...investigate her further.

Music Box - Regina Spektor

You music retard! Why don't you actually listen to what I tell/told you about music all this time!

*shakes head*

Technically you've never told me too. You've talked about her a lot though. :heh:

Whats her best album called? I'll download it and listen in bed yah!

"Best" album? God..some artists have multiple amazing albums.

11 : 11 and Soviet Kitsch are better than Begin To Hope, but BTH is much more accessible. Depends what you want.

So yeah, her best (I don't own "Songs") are either 11 : 11 or Soviet Kitsch.

EDIT: Shut up, just get Soviet Kitsch. NOW!