Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MUSIC WARZ! Match 8

Paj!

RULES;

Basically, 63 (and one randomly chosen song) tracks have been nominated by our forum members to go head to head against one another.

All matches have been ranomly decided using a number randomizer thingie, sp it's fair.

1. Before voting for which song you choose, you MUST listen to both songs in FULL. If you see a band you love against an unknown, that is not an excuse to instantly vote for that band. Another point of this whole game is to expose new music to people. Base it truthfully on your favourite, not on who you THINK'll be your favourite.

2. No flaming, not that I imagine there will be.

3. If all 3 of your choices are knocked out, please continue to post! You agreed to do so by nominating. Plus it's good for expanding musical horizons.

4. have fun, it's a game blah blah JUST VOTE.

5. ATM, i'm going at 2 threads created a day, one closed a day. Or actually just 1 open, 1 closed. Whatever.

------

MATCH 8

Gorecki - Lamb

The Longest Day - Iron Maiden

-----

Match 1: Led Zeppelin vs. Train

Match 2: Faith No More vs. Oasis

Match 3: Sigur Ros vs. Foreign Beggars

Match 4: Maximum The Hormone vs. Santana

Match 5: Avril Lavigne vs. Lady GaGa

Match 6: ?

Match 7: ?

As a huge Maiden fan, my vote is obviously going to be for The Longest Day. A Matter of Life and Death is a great album, though The Longest Day probably isn't the best pick. If I was to nominate a Maiden song, I probably would have gone for Infinite Dreams, an underrated classic from an underrated album.