Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

4Chan: Your opinion on it?

Guest Maase

I think Maase is the perfect example of someone who shouldn't be on 4chan.

I visit mainly /v/ and /g/.

PS. I don't believe your parents or school knows what's a 4chan. Enjoy your orphanage.

To the first paragraph: :'(

To the second: ASSHOLE

To the third: I lol'd, but seriously, let's not start with meme's, please

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone loves venn diagrams.

Vaguely related to explaining 4chan in a glorious visual way:

This is what i was fearing.

Please delete this image

I don't really like a lot of the people there, since they all seem to be too quick to call each other names and throw insults around.

I'm a regular visitor though, because without it I don't know where I'd get such a reliable source of fresh hentai CG every day :-p Especially now Ko-chan has shut down.

I don't really like a lot of the people there, since they all seem to be too quick to call each other names and throw insults around.

I'm a regular visitor though, because without it I don't know where I'd get such a reliable source of fresh hentai CG every day :-p Especially now Ko-chan has shut down.

I always thought you were a girl. Are you a girl?

<3

found it :)

online_communities.png

I lol'd

But in reality, we can't know if 4Chan is big or small, sure, they may have a lot of posts, but there's a lot of ways:

1 - Either most of them are samefag, which would mean that the guys in there are halved, or even less.

2 - Most of them are not samefag, in that case, it would be pretty much the biggest in that map lol

I love xkcd, but 4chan should have a much larger place on that map, or they should be given the moon of the Internet, because they have more pull than any other community.

Any insane shit that happens on the Internet is generally caused by the people of 4chan. And I love 4chan, they just don't give a fuck.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!