Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Face Book Applications

Kirkatronics

Why not make this a thread about facebook applications/games in general? Not sure the playground is the best place for this, anyway.

Minesweeper Flags is based on the MSN game. My friend made it a few weeks ago, so feel free to give him feedback.

Word Challenge is awesome. I currently have a score of around 32,000. Which I defy you to best. I'm probably slightly addicted to this, and play it most days.

I use this application for Go, and generally have one large and one small game going at once. Games do often take weeks to complete, and I've probably only completed 5 games with it, but I definitely feel that I have improved a little.

Chess is surely an essential; my rating is 1297, highest was 1348, played 81 games and won 47, drawn 4. Thing with the game is I've sent out challenges to friends with the application, but they never check their chess app so they never see the challenges.

I generally despise any and all applications on facebook, the only ones I have added are C&H and Lolcats, due to picturesque humour obviously, but most applications I ignore and hate. Facebook was quite cool before it turned into the next Myspace.

I have the Bowling Buddies and the Biggest Brain Challenge thingy.

Minesweeper Flags is based on the MSN game. My friend made it a few weeks ago, so feel free to give him feedback.

Word Challenge is awesome. I currently have a score of around 32,000. Which I defy you to best. I'm probably slightly addicted to this, and play it most days.

WHAT THIRTY-TWO THOUSAND?!

I was surprised one of my friends got to 15k.

As for Minesweeper Flags. I pimpsmack people in the normal MSN version, I defy you to best me...

And MSN Checkers also.

Why not make this a thread about facebook applications/games in general? Not sure the playground is the best place for this, anyway.

I use this application for Go, and generally have one large and one small game going at once. Games do often take weeks to complete, and I've probably only completed 5 games with it, but I definitely feel that I have improved a little.

Chess is surely an essential; my rating is 1297, highest was 1348, played 81 games and won 47, drawn 4. Thing with the game is I've sent out challenges to friends with the application, but they never check their chess app so they never see the challenges.

*accepts word challenge invitation to see what the fuss is about*

Must play you at Chess and Go again at some point.

Word challenge is stupidly addictive, I warn people away if they don't have all hours in the day to play it. That reminds me I'm playing chess against you, whoops.

I only have 14k on word challenge, james has no life...obviously :heh:

the facebook Tetris app is amazing

Not as good as the recent Wii-ware Tetris Party though I bet :heh: yeah I know the Facebook version is probably free but meh... I've had no desire to use the already overused site and probably never will do, still each to their own. :smile: