N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mwahaha. 7-1 victory. Unfortunately it's impossible for me to win the league, and I blame Haden, I really do. Fucking....annoying man.

The final match of the season, Dyson v Villan is the second place decider. Should be good :D

2-1 win victory over Ell in a friendly. Even Lewis Speller got a goal, but that might not be enough to save him from the sack.

So now I've got to fight for second place and 500k? Bring it on, bitch, I'm Rick James. :mad:

You can have friendlies mid-season when you don't have a match? Would be a good idea to have optional top V lower league friendlies during next season if the teams are odd again.

BWAHAHA! I'm up. Still up, guarenteed. Well - if ReZ beats me.... 10-0 i think, and if a bunch of other results go a certain way, then I am relegated. Instead, I shall sit here and suffer another season with the big boys :P Praying for a good form change report.

Needed that win for form reasons hope I can round off the season on a high on last game.

Nice to see Dyson and the Villan are blaming me for ruining their title chances! Even though I have been condemed to mid table obscurity by sickos like 8-1-1 Rez I am glad I have impacted on the title race!

How did I lose to Villan! Would have been so good if I won. I put out my weaker teamish, and still had way more chances than him and did better overall in certain areas. Was good to see I wasn't completely owned.

How close is the last match going to be!!!!!!! Theres a fair few teams all in the running. I think EEVIL is just unable to win, hopefully I can take him down a notch and hope other results go my way, such as Mundi losing ;)

Surprising results on Tuesday all round really.

How did I lose to Villan! Would have been so good if I won. I put out my weaker teamish, and still had way more chances than him and did better overall in certain areas. Was good to see I wasn't completely owned.

"Still had more chances?" we had 5 each overall. You had more in the second half. I also had more possession.

I did field a weaker team, but I still had a next-to full strength midfield. And my team ratings in each position zone were better than yours. All you had was better teamwork in Defence and Offence. You lost. :p

Unfortunately he's already said he's going to miss out on the next season as he has holiday plans!

Ah crap, just realised I'm going to miss 3 matches because I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks....

Can I trust anyone to do my team etc for me or will I have to be sad and make sure I get to an internet cafe?

How close is the last match going to be!!!!!!! Theres a fair few teams all in the running. I think EEVIL is just unable to win, hopefully I can take him down a notch and hope other results go my way, such as Mundi losing ;)

It's weird, it hasn't given me the normal links to seeing the results. Had to go the long way around... a 2-1 loss.

However... someone made a dirty trick spreading bad shit about my team...