N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victory - but only just. A 1-0 victory (90th minute goal too) against ReZ leads me to believe that ReZ may in fact be my bogey team assuming he didn't get to set his tactics after all. Still; things are looking to be on the up for Dysonism F.C.

20 minutes to go and I'm feeling alright. Worry is setting in though, as j7 seems to be a shrewd tactician when he sets up his team properly.

haha - not so shrewd this time. I sorta threw in the towel before the game started; I didn't buy any of your old match reports, I just guessed away. I'm surprised you had cheating ticked considering it was an s7h7 ref!

I've nearly got all of my players up to 100% match experience, which means I OUGHT to have a good change report when I go down this season.

I figure/pray I'll be getting another 9pts out of the last run of games, which will leave me on 20pts. After my match against haden and ReZ's against dom, I will truly be in the relegation zone.

Lower league is brilliantly competitive considering the amount of new teams. Made of Win vs. Secret United is the big one!

Awesome battles all over the place in both leagues. I think the Villan will just miss out on the title this year but Id love him to prove me wrong he has had a great season.

Promotion battle hotting up as well!

I think 64s and Moogle will have the legs to survive with Moogle doing especially well mid season.

Therfore time is ticking for J7 Rez and Cube by the end of the season two of you will be getting fired!

alansugarGOFF_450x300.jpg

from a cannon to the lower league.

Edited by Haden

Damn! I thought Mundi was going to invest some time in this match so I OVER-prepared. I should have played my strongest team rather than trying to avoid him guessing my strategy :(

Seriously getting competitive though in teh battle for promotion.

Damn that funeral yesterday, I didn't have a chance to set any tactics. I just quickly logged in before going through the door to see two red cards and a cripple. So I had to quickly slap together a team, and I'm just lucky to have that 1:0 defeat.