N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah 4 - 1 victory for me, the Tin Cans strike again.

*Pelvic thrust*

and I made 800.000 in the Xpert pools!

While I´m still being cocky I´m the current Xpert Eleven manager with four of my players in it

*starts a wave*

prepared = guessing opponent's formation, isn't it? I always figure it's that and/or choosing the defense option that best closes down their offense.

I played a younger squad. Didn't bother trying to defeat the odds and played cautiously for the first time in absolutely seasons. I will be beating you on the home leg :P I won't be playing 3 new players that have less than 5 skill, so you'll actually have a challenge :P

I won out in the pools again, at least!

I'll still be out of the relegation zone after the next round, regardless of whether I win or not, but a win against cube would very much give me a bit of breathing space for a few rounds, that'd be very much needed, especially considering certain teams still have a game in hand... But I'm much more confident against cube. Sorry, cube!

Oh and mundi - i thought you got 400,000?

Oddy posted the managers list a few pages back:

Haden United - Haden

Dysonism F.C - Dyson

Complete Domstercool - Domstercool

Emo Blades - jayseven

Happenstance FC - Happenstance

O3 FC - Mr_Odwin

AFC ReZs Rabies - ReZourceman

Roostophe Rovers - The Villan

Team Cubed - Cube

Moogles Vipers - Moogleviper

The Sixty-Fourthers - gaggle64

Made of win - Ten10

Shore Tea Utd. - Shorty

Secret United - Charlie

Tin Can Club - Mundi

Nautical Nuns - Paj Meen Ah

The Wednesday - GothicPlague

Essex Elite - Ellmeister

Party at Richters - EEVILMURRAY

Drunk Cripples - LazyBoy

Recall United - Jimbob

MadDog United - MadDog

Yeah I scrolled through to find it because I remembered it being posted at some point. I don't mean to be picky but is there any chance of it being implemented into the first post? If not its okay I just like to know which member I'm playing, and looking at the first post would be a lot easier than having to scroll through pages trying to find it :)

Whats more important or better - forme or skill?

Ie a four skill with huge forme

or a five/six skill with low forme. /form.

It's better to go with the higher form. But if the high-form player has a much lower skill than the low-form player (e.g. 5 and 8.), it's best to go with skill unless the high-skill player's form is very low (e.g. below 10.).

Is there a place to get premade press releases?

No.

But, if you get an "every-day event" mail message, which involves one of your players doing something, then you could copy-and-paste that then add a bit more to it to make it sufficient to get the monies.

If you're stuck as to make a press release 250 characters long, just talk about your team or how you will annihilate your next opponent. Just release your creative juicings and let them flow.

Whats more important or better - forme or skill?

Ie a four skill with huge forme

or a five/six skill with low forme. /form.

I believe that each form 'blip' is worth a quarter of a skill 'blip'. Meaning for every 4 form blips your player has his skill is higher by one.

Ah well no massive surprise that I lost that one hopefully I will do better in the return match have a nasty match next! Was hoping Happenstance was going to hobble a few players for me I guess not!

I screwed up tactics slightly nevermind

Edited by Haden