N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

You know when you click training it shows the current form plus some dotted lines beneath that.

I always thought the dotted lines beneath was were training would put your players. In some cases the dotted line is the same as form which surely means training will do nothing?

I think the dots are the average form... if you had dots that showed what the results of training would do, you would never overtrain.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumbass is totally a term of endearment. :)

I know I was jesting to the love is mutual, soon we will unveil our secret xpert alliance to the world!

Since Season 4 me and Oddy have conspired to let noone but us two win the league ever again!

Ok thats not true but that would be a shocking 24 style twist!

Once a week. When you click on your name after signing in you'll get to that page where it tells you how many new press releases there are, any players sold/bought, etc -- there should be a link to "new sponsor activity" when it happens. I had one today. Just click on it and it opens a new window, then just click on "choose" under the x11 logo and voila, an extra 1,000,000 :)

Wow, 7 yellows and a Red in Eevil's game! Crikey...

In the lower league, who is who?

Dyson played dirty. Injured two of my players and three of his players got booked. Dirty dirty Dyson. :nono:

:yay:

It's a victory! Off to a good start. Shame about the yellows and the one injury I sustained but the three points should be more than worth it.

Match Day #2 of Season 8. Woo!

Playing the 64ers today and confidence is okay. First match is always a toughie, and the 64ers are a good opponent so we'll see what happens.

Most interesting match of the day for me is: Rez vs happenstance (newly promoted vs old dog/thorn in side). Come on Rez!

Man. I was kinda awake at like 10am because I couldn't stop thinking about this being a matchday, but I didn't want to get up and end up fucking about with my tactics.

I set a crazy formation to combat Dom's. 2-2 away so I suppose I should be happy, I suppose, but from now on I believe I've got six toughies in a row where I'm going to struggle to get any points whatsoever, my team is depressed and my best player out still.

Madness!