N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

*checks NE usergroup*

lolz

Word games you sicko! I changed it so you don't have anywhere to run to like in xpert!

Oh god this made it onto another page Moria we better stop this before our plans to take over xpert get revealed behind this facade!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-1 against Cube in a friendly, a nice a clean warmup.

Thats good actually I think you would have won that if you were at home looking at the team scores.

Is my only easy game going to be against dom then? This season is going to be a complete nightmare.

Well I just lost 2-0 to shorty :P I didn't get a SINGLE chance! Not one! Just an injury. Worst friendly ever!

Haden, I shall join you in the relegation battle.

Thats good actually I think you would have won that if you were at home looking at the team scores.

Is my only easy game going to be against dom then? This season is going to be a complete nightmare.

Dom actually beat me in the lower league, so don't mark him off yet.

I'm still basically convinced I'll be going down. I'm just outclassed in the upper. Need a season or two to get more solid.

Just a 2-0 win for me against Mundi. Although I didn't play my strongest team.

Mundi's got a good-looking team, to be honest. Got some players in the 6's & 7's but needs to sort out his defence and midfield. 34 year-olds with a skill of 4 do not a good team make. But if he plays this often and heeds my advice, he could get promoted.

But I digress. I am ready for teh new season.

So what the hell am I doing with my team here?

Official matches start on Tuesday. Before then you need to set up tactics and pick a formation, by allocating players to positions.

You also need to put people who have low form on training, and maybe try to buy a young player or two.

Put out a press release as that will get you some extra money each week. 250 letters = 200000 econ.

Some people set up friendlies today, but not everyone.

I played The 64ers and came out with a draw which is decent considering my squad is a shambles at the moment. I've got some more big sales coming and then a massive purchase will be coming my way.

Official matches start on Tuesday. Before then you need to set up tactics and pick a formation, by allocating players to positions.

You also need to put people who have low form on training, and maybe try to buy a young player or two.

Put out a press release as that will get you some extra money each week. 250 letters = 200000 econ.

Some people set up friendlies today, but not everyone.

I played The 64ers and came out with a draw which is decent considering my squad is a shambles at the moment. I've got some more big sales coming and then a massive purchase will be coming my way.

....Ok. :blank:

*backs out the thread to attempt this*

It is all very simple, you just have to have a good look around the site and all the sections for your team and you will pick it up quickly.

This is totally true. I think its why so many people quit, but really it doesn't take 10-15 minutes to familiarise yourself.

Total truth though.

....Ok. :blank:

*backs out the thread to attempt this*

In all honesty; it's not hard to get to grips with, but it takes you a lot longer to actually become good at it. It took me about nine months.

Both the teams I had being relegated at the same time was a blessing in disguise. It was like an epiphany. :smile:

Ok, I've got my page set up, sponsor etc. Not sure what I'm meant to say/choose for each player, who I should keep...and the tactics thing may as well be in chinese. I get Foward, Defence, Goal Keeper and Midfield. That's it.

*doesn't like/know anything about real football*

Alright, old bean, let me (and the Rules) help you there:

The players are seperated into their positions by the coloured bars their names are in. From top to bottom you have Goalkeepers, Defenders, Midfielders and Forwards. You might be able to guess their roles from those names.

Choose 11 players and 5 Reserves for each match in different formations such as 4-4-2, 3-5-2, 4-5-1 etc. (formations don't apply to goalkeepers because you can only have one.) A 4-4-2 would have 4 defenders, 4 midfielders and 2 forwards, for example.

As for players: You have a 24-year old defender with a skill of 3. He's rubbish, sack him immediately. Any players over 25 that are under a skill of 5 aren't going to be much use so you can sell them or sack them. For now, get some new defenders in. The ones you have aren't very good at all!

You have a couple players with a skill of 7. You must keep them! You also have a beauty in an 18 year-old with a skill of 6. Keep him!

Your midfield is actually pretty good. Keep hold of that 18 year-old, he looks extremely promising. But that 25 year-old with a skill of 4 is useless.

You also have a youth team, but you can't really do anything with them. Occasionally, you'll get a message saying of a talent in your youth team who could be good for your team. Depending on their skill, promote them or leave them. If you're not sure, let us know and we'll say for you.

The rules will tell you all you need to know about the game and the tactics. Check there if you're unsure about things. Even though it's all walls of text, it's like that for people such as yourself who know little about football. :smile:

I love these random things.

Whilst helping his father build a new wooden deck at his parents' house, Chad Glover got a splinter lodged deeply into his knuckle. His mother was able to remove it with a sterilised needle, so Chad Glover will not develop an infection. He was, however, subjected to a lecture about how "real" men wear workgloves!