N-Europe

I passed my driving test

LukeLee

I finally passed my driving test today :D Its taken some time and part of me thought i'd never pass, so I'm happy very now.

Soon i'll finish uni for christmas, so i'll hold off sorting out insurance till into the new year, otherwise i'll b paying loads for no use in december.

Cool, congrats.

I'm currently taken lessons, my 3rd ever lesson was today and I drove home through the main road and everything, it was pretty cool and I'm the instructors star pupil lol :D

Anyway, enough about me, how many lessons did you take before you passed your test? Because I want to pass as quick as possible as driving will become essential for me soon.

Cool, congrats.

I'm currently taken lessons, my 3rd ever lesson was today and I drove home through the main road and everything, it was pretty cool and I'm the instructors star pupil lol :D

Anyway, enough about me, how many lessons did you take before you passed your test? Because I want to pass as quick as possible as driving will become essential for me soon.

i dont know how many lessons i had, i started in June 2004, but i kept having time away from lesson, this August and Sept i had no lessons.