N-Europe

Make an anime wee-you thing

arab_freak

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, not sure it really looks like me... I'm not good at these things, haha.

Hair should be flipped around and be a bit lighter, but they don't have the option for that. Plus I don't have a cleavage that big. XD

The popcorn mess on my face is pretty accurate though, at least when I eat the stuff at the cinema. =P

ineavatar1.jpg

Apparantly this little guy is me.

teh_jimzor@hotmail.co.uk_7c3ae4a9.jpg

There are similarities, but I couldn't get it quite right.

Anyway, this is based on me on a night out. So, hair done, shaven, and I'm wearing my shirt, coat and scarf combination. Haha. I couldn't quite get the skin colour right, or the shape of my face, but its pretty decent.

Angry? Haha, thats pretty much my normal expression, I think. I think I just walk around grinning or smiling at everything. JIM: Bringer of happiness to people and pensioners worldwide. Coming to a city near you.

YOOOOU!

Also, its cool how yours looks like you. Although, you're right, it is missing your chin, which is a nice part of you. Heh. :)

Also, the popcorn mess is quite funny, and also true.

Flink, you should know that a manga character's eye size is directly proportional to how nice they are. I'm afraid there's no arguing with this, so you're just going to have be a bit more evil, okay? Tomorrow I expect you to not hold the door open for someone. On purpose!

Anyway, I need to redo mine.