1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Simpsons
    • Family Guy
    • American Dad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for The Simpsons. I think the reason why so many claim Family Guy is greater than the simpsons is because most people have seen classic simpsons several times now, so doesn't raise much of a laugh nowadays, so only have 'new' simpsons to compare to, which FG just tramples over. I still rate The Simpsons over Family Guy, I mean don't get me wrong, they're both awesome shows, but The Simpsons seem to be a bit smarter, and more thought out, not to mention several seasons of sheer characterisation which made the show one of the best ever.

And American Dad. Only seen a few eps. but I have to say it is one of the most underrated shows on TV. A lot of people say it's crap, but only because it has to stand up next to Family Guy, and therefore The Simpsons and Futurama, but it is a very funny show, albeit a little innuendo-based. I thought it was hilarious when that guy at the CIA kept losing his position as man of the household, until, well, you will know if you seen it. Oh how I laughed.

Although if Futurama was up there I might have voted for that.