N-Europe

I'm a celebrity, get me out of here.

AshMat

So we should all know by now that it's back on tonight on tonight on ITV at 9:00pm

On the line up are:

Antony Coster (ex-blue member)

David Dickinson (cheap as chips)

Jenny Frost (ex-atomic kitten member)

Jimmy Osmond (Performer of some sort)

Sheree Murphy (Emmerdale)

Carol Thatcher (Politition of some sort)

Elaine Lordan (Eastenders)

Jilly Goolden (Chef)

Kimberly Davies (Neighbours)

Sid Owen (Eastenders)

Who will be watching it, it's on in 20 minutes lets have some pre-show comments. I won't be watching it as i watch Lost on sundays at nine, the first show on celebrity usually for me is a bit dull. Too much being told what's going to happen.

I'll be watching it, i found last year hilarious. :wink:

Early bets on who will win??? How do you win? Do the public vote, they must do if i remember correctly...

erm...Anthony from Blue or David Dickenson probably, his a little sh*t sometimes in real-life though, very argumentitive.

Who will keep getting the trials? Probably the Atomic Kitten girl as we hope shes scared of every animal she comes across as we like watching someone in distress.

:indeed:

I hope the jungle gets napalmed.

This is probably the only time I would want to watch this show.

Because Ant & Dec are absolute legends!!!!

No, they really aren't, what's the fucking deal with people using "legend" so fucking menially. Ant & Dec are not legends, they're just a TERRIBLE pop duo turned children's TV presenters that haven't really done that much that's memorable.

Because Ant & Dec are absolute legends!!!!

This needs some corrections.

Because PJ and Duncan are absolute legends!!!!

Better..

As Ant & Dec, they can not compete with their previous selves as the real legendary duo from Byker Grove, PJ and Duncan.

This is probably the only time I would want to watch this show.

No, they really aren't, what's the fucking deal with people using "legend" so fucking menially. Ant & Dec are not legends, they're just a TERRIBLE pop duo turned children's TV presenters that haven't really done that much that's memorable.

Well I think they're comedy genius!

and I think some people also need to lighten up!