Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Which forumites would you take in to a zombie apocalypse?

Dan_Dare

Guest Jordan

No love for the KoF? What the hell is this?

I have superior FPS skills that would obbvioouusssllyyy be useful in real life. Right? :p

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be:

Myself,

Flinky, we could sing Band Aid and Arnie quotes til the sun went down.

Either Ashley or Dyson, But Ashley is taller I think so would make a cracking human shield.

Raining_again, we'd have repopulate the earth.

EEVILMURRAY: He's awesome, plus he'd join in on the Arnie quoting as it was taking place, and I think he'd be a dab hand at the keeeling part too.

Fucking right. We definitely would turn our m00sh into muscle.

Ashley,

Takeo,

and (former forumite) motion.

I think it would be:

Myself,

Flinky, we could sing Band Aid and Arnie quotes til the sun went down.

Either Ashley or Dyson, But Ashley is taller I think so would make a cracking human shield.

Raining_again, we'd have repopulate the earth.

Someone said last week they'd use me as a human shield and as I said to them; "no offence but you'e bigger than me." A 5'10 8 stone male is not the best human shield ever.

Anyway;

jayseven - give the dude a few drinks and he will go mental. but usefully so!

flinky - has the mind of a zombie (seeing as he eats brains ;)). he can be our inside intel.

fresh - partially returned but i'd imagine he would be the quiet peaceful type until attack and then he'd unleash all kinds of hell.

fresh - partially returned but i'd imagine he would be the quiet peaceful type until attack and then he'd unleash all kinds of hell.

I wouldn't take me ash, I'd be too busy doing my hair to notice what is going on.

Wasnt there a thread about taking three forumites to a deserted island aswell?

So the next question would be which three forumites would you take to a deserted island with impending zombie attack.

But one thing at a time....I must mull over my archives and profiling Ive made of you all, and Ill report back with the correct answer.

Wasnt there a thread about taking three forumites to a deserted island aswell?

So the next question would be which three forumites would you take to a deserted island with impending zombie attack.

But one thing at a time....I must mull over my archives and profiling Ive made of you all, and Ill report back with the correct answer.

I'll make member accounts with these names so I can use them.

Mr. Nuclear weapon.

Mr. Uzi 9mm.

Mr. Choppa.

I'll plant the bomb, and use my uzi 9mm for protection as I get to da choppa.

It's genius.

I'll make member accounts with these names so I can use them.

Mr. Nuclear weapon.

Mr. Uzi 9mm.

Mr. Choppa.

I'll plant the bomb, and use my uzi 9mm for protection as I get to da choppa.

It's genius.

zomg multiple accounts!

mod..sense...tingling.

Franklin - the man is completely prepared for a zombie apocalypse, he's got swords and other assorted weaponry under his bed. His legendary Irish voice could also fend off the undead fiends.

Coolness Bears - bound to bring a massive supply of lovely food to last through the zombie apocalypse, he could be our culinary version of Q from James Bond.

Hellfire - He has mafia connections. One phone call and those zombies will be sleeping with the fishes.

Bard and McPhee - they both have supperior running up stairs abilities, which would be handy for out-running the zombies.

King V - he would protect us with his taekwondo ass kicking skills, aswell as keeping us all calm with his suavity.

Jordan - With FPS skills like his, how could anything go wrong!!

you and 3 other members.

Bard and McPhee - they both have supperior running up stairs abilities, which would be handy for out-running the zombies.

King V - he would protect us with his taekwondo ass kicking skills, aswell as keeping us all calm with his suavity.

Jordan - With FPS skills like his, how could anything go wrong!!

I assume Bard and McPhee do the fusion dance.

Guest bluey
Bluey

Eenuh

Letty

Zombies like brains.

Girls are smarter than boys.

I'd live longer.

i dont wanna gooooooo!!!!!!

i'd take dynastygirl. she could convince all the zombies to become vegan and we'll all live in peace and harmony....... :blank:

failing that ~ *fling!* run away while they're busy ^_^

I would take Domjcg, just so I could throw him into the massive horde of zombies. They'd take weeks to find his brain and by the time they find it (read: if they find it), I'd be long gone.

Failing that:

Coolness Bears-just because he would keep me happy and cheerful whilst I was shitting myself over zombies.

Chris the great- he can kill everyone with his super ninja samurai karate sword skills.

Aimless- just because I'm sure I'd be preoccupied working out what he said for most of the time and keep my mind of zombies.

I know for a fact that I would be rubbish in this situation.

Ooooooh....

jayseven - pachow! With this many chemicals in his system and on this little sleep jay is so paranoid that he almost has a super human ability to sense zombie location

Letty - because she's hard as nails and would scare them with her battle cryyy!

Rokhed - With those skills with in handbag-fu, who wouldn't!

And before you ask, I wouldn't take bluey. Why would I take my girl INTO the apocalypse? Plus, bless her, her skills are more in tea making and the creations of "Go Get 'Em!" style pep-rally banners than as a combat buddy. I mean cmon... she finds bits of Zelda too scary sometimes.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!