N-Europe

If you lost your left hand, what would you get in it's place?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another fully functioning hand, I guess.

Failing that mindbendingly banal response, I'd go with something that fires Spider-man esque webbing. I've always wanted that to increase my laziness, to pull objects (beer, tv remote) closer and also to fire on the ceiling and then pull myself up with.

I don't think I'd be able to function without the use of both my hands (I mean how the feck would I drive a car, or ride a bike?)

I'd get it tattooed firstly, I saw recently a tattoo of a stump of a finger nail, so it was like a huge finger instead of an arm, it was pretty damn funny ^_^.

Although if I could I'd probably get a robot arm like highly advanced and could communicate with computers and make sure they don't break >_>

Another left hand. If you think I'm going to learn writing with my right hand, you can get fucked! :angry:

Seriously, though: I would want another left hand. Even if I have to take medication for the rest of my life in order to stop my body from rejecting the new left hand, I'd do it. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to write, play guitar or play games.

I don't want a fancy implement, I just want a fucking hand!

Another left hand. If you think I'm going to learn writing with my right hand, you can get fucked! :angry:

Seriously, though. Another left hand. Even if I have to take medication for the rest of my life in order to stop my body from rejecting the new left hand, I'd do it. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to write, play guitar or play games.

If you're left handed then it's your right hand that you lose.

Seriously, though: I would want another left hand. Even if I have to take medication for the rest of my life in order to stop my body from rejecting the new left hand, I'd do it. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to write, play guitar or play games.

winner! 10characters

If you're left handed then it's your right hand that you lose.

If I was to lose my right hand...hmm...I'd want...

Another right hand.

Even if I have to take medication for the rest of my life in order to stop my body from rejecting the new right hand, I'd do it. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to use scissors, throw things without looking like a spastic, play guitar or play games.

I don't want a fancy implement, I just want two fucking hands! ALREET! :awesome:

NO! IT'S NOT ALRIGHT! Now choose something to go on fucking your stump that isn't another fucking hand.

No. My mind is made up, it would have to be a new hand.

I can't have a wank with a hook, or with a gun. Using a gravity gun would feel awkward and quite slow. Definitely don't want a minge, either. I just want a hand.

Surely that is something you understand, Moogle. :wink:

I can't have a wank with a hook, or with a gun. Using a gravity gun would feel awkward and quite slow. Definitely don't want a minge, either. I just want a hand.

You wank with both hands?

then id use my crossbow to shoot your outher hand off to teach you to play by the rules.

honestly, its not going to ahppen, just have a little fun, or just say a hose pipe.

if we were alowed anouther arm id have said the demon arm like nero has in devil may cry 4. but your not. its against the rules.