NEurope
Maverick

Sonic and the Black Knight

QFT! : peace: "la-la la-la la-la-la-la-la-la la-la la-la la" damn that theme is still ingrained in my mind. :heh:

Billy Hatcher's music still makes me happy to this day...

GROOVE OUT HERE!

YOU.FREAKING.LEGEND.

*Starts to singalong*

Indeed. It's the future. This track should feature on all of those "happy go lucky" alike mobile phone adverts.

Billy Hatcher's music still makes me happy to this day...

GROOVE OUT HERE!

*goes crazy singing along & dancing around*

LA LA LA-LA LA-LA LAAA, LALALA LA LA LA-LA LAAAA

*clicks next track*

(Cookaroodldoooo)...G.I.A.N.T.E.G.G! G.I.A.N.T.E.G.G!

That will now play in my head for the next 2 weeks.

I bought Billy Hatcher last month but I've only played the first level so far. Pretty awesome, I always wanted it when it came out due to that damn awesome advert and theme tune (LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAA LA-LA-LA LA LA LA LA-LA!) but I never got around to buying it. It would be awesome if they resurrected Billy on the Wii. Or even the DS, I suppose touch screen egg rolling would work.

Despite Billy Hatcher looking like a "kids" game, it was fucking hard. I can remember never being able to beat alot of it.

Despite Billy Hatcher looking like a "kids" game, it was fucking hard. I can remember never being able to beat alot of it.

Agreed. It took me ages to get all the emblems but it is such a fun game that I didnt really care. The multiplayer, although tacked on, was pretty good for a laugh when you have some mates around.

It's a shame that the difficulty for me was more to do with broken code. I gave up trying to complete this after, when trying to roll eggs along tracks in a particular level, the damn things would just keep dropping through the tracks as if there was nothing there!

"Billy Glitcher" more like!

Yea i remember the "dropping through rails" glitches, really annoying (esp on super-long golden egg stages). Stuck it out tho & managed to get to the end.

Remember hatching the egg which unlocked the downloadable NiGHTS demo for GBA :)

Maybe Billy Hatcher And The Giant Sword would've been a good idea after all, considering how many people love it...!

(la la la-la... still playing in my head)

Retro_Link gets the thread back onto the subject :)

Despite screaming "WHYYYYYYYYY" on the outside, i am kindof looking forward to seeing this. Partly because i enjoyed Secret Rings so much.

Sega.com

Hey Sonic fans! We are looking for artists to help us tell the story of Sonic in a special animated gallery in the upcoming new title, Sonic and the Black Knight (Wii, spring 2009).

Draw Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Amy, Shadow, Blaze and other characters (or any combination of one or more of them together) in your favorite scene from your favorite Sonic game and send it to us before the deadline of September 19th. We’ll choose 20 of the best to feature and each of those winners will also receive a free copy of Sonic and the Black Knight

Before you get busy with the paint, here are a few of the RULES:

# YOUR MASTERPIECE: All the work submitted must be original and created by you. Art can be hand drawn or created digitally. Please keep the dimensions of your art to 11 inches x 8.5 inches. For hand drawn submissions color drawings on plain paper are best.

# SENDING IT: Art can be sent electronically or by mail. If you're sending your art by mail, please be sure to include your name, address, age, telephone number and e-mail address. (See terms and conditions for mailing address) If you're submitting via this website, just click the link below and follow the instructions. Please send us jpg or png files and keep them below 1mb in size.

# YOU, THE ARTIST: You must be over 13 years old to enter and live in either the United States or Canada.

# DUE DATE: All entries must be received by September 19th. (Mailed entries must be postmarked by September 12th.)

i think most of the people on this board are european , i think theres a handfull of amercians butt being a europe nintendo site most are from there.:(

if i could draw( I really can't)

Hiddenpalacesk.png

legendary :) not a scene as such but still.

Great memories that brings. So freaking well done. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Surprisingly, most of our visitors actually come from America.

really? oh haha how odd .:heh::)

From what I see on that scan, the graphics appear to be pushing the Wii's limit a bit more than Secret rings.

That's because Secret Rings was shite.

*Pantomime voice* OOOOH NOOOO IT WASN'T!