N-Europe

Wii Sports Resort

Ashley

So presuming $1=£1 as it usually does to get a 'complete' controller its going to cost what, £70-80 now? :/

Anyway yay I suppose. May pick it up eventually but im one of those abnormal Wii owners who seldom plays Wii Sports.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$20 for Motionplus is cheaper than I was expecting. Considering what a joke they've been with Europe lately though that will undoubtedly convert to £20 here, although seeing as how it's only 1.46:1 for the Dollar to Pound now that wont be quite as insulting as it would've been in the past.

I'll expect Wii Sports Resort to be £34.99.

Looks like I'll be waiting for Wii Sports Resort since I'm not interested in the other games, and getting WMP without a game that uses it is pretty pointless.

Will spread the cost though :p That way it's not that much of a drain getting it

If that happens afterall i'm performing surgery on WM+. Not having that piece of crap over my controller.
Well going by the pics that Dante posted, Wii MotionPlus ain't going anywhere without his jacket, not without one hell of an operation anyway. :heh:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was super glued to that thing. :laughing:

While I'm not a fan of the covers (purely because they make changing the batteries a hassle) I think I'd rather have them on for use with WMP. The reason being that even the Nunchuck connection gets pretty loose after a while, I frequently find myself 'fixing' the connection while playing a game that requires lots of movement. Not that it disconnects from the Wii Remote, just that it comes apart slightly.

So I imagine with something that's bigger and heavier, i.e.. WMP, the chances of it being loose, or even disconnecting altogether will be a lot higher. But by having it moulded in to the jacket, it'll feel much more secure.

How often do you guys change your batteries??? i really don't mind the design of the Wii-dom, and its slight bit of extra girth makes the remote abit easier to grip.

I wonder how many more add-ons there are going to be that will slot into the back of the remote. We'll end up waggling something the size of our forearms by the time the Wii2 comes out :p

I think I'll be taking it off as well. You'd think it would be enough to wear the wrist straps, I mean, why do people actually swing it that hard that they even needed the re-enforced ones. The locking wrist straps are also annoying. Hopefully the Wii HD's controllers don't have something like this permanently attached to them.