N-Europe

n-e mixtape mixup!

jayseven

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got one! Am I allowed to say who it's from and what I liked about it? It may spoil it for someone else when they also get his/hers.
i think you can mention who you got it from for sure -- i don't really know if it's fair to talk about it or not, I really don't.

Mine may appear they're in a jewel case, but in actual fact it's something much moe sexier. Plus I haven't included a track list, I was going to have a random list of the songs, but I thought bollocks to that.

Enjoy my Gringos.

Why no track list! People are going to have no idea what the songs are :/

Why no track list! People are going to have no idea what the songs are :/

I don't want them to be influenced by the artist, plus I couldn't be bothered. I'm sure they'll gather the title as they hear the song. Failing that, slam the lyrics into Google and discover ;)

Lol, I was going to do the same with the tracklistings but they'll discover it once they pop the CD into their disc drive (providing they use a computer). Besides, I've written it out already.

The music should just be enjoyed for it is though.

Jay7, I got the PM and cheers :D, I'm sending off the goods tomorrow! Oh, and yes I really wouldn't mind your CD (if you can be bothered ;))

Alright, I'll sort out a CD for you and get it off to you tomorrow, hopefully. I've kinda forgotten what my other CD covers looked like so you might get a special new Edit of awesomeness! Would it be cheeky of me to ask if I can have yours too? :P

Ha ha, of course not, just remember when you listen to my CD, have a totally open mind (there's atleast 6 different genres on there so I guess that has to be the case anyway).

I guess I'll have some bragging rights for the new cover then! (that's if anyone really cares). I just need your address too and I'll make sure (pretty much) that it's sent off tomorrow.

Ha ha, of course not, just remember when you listen to my CD, have a totally open mind (there's atleast 6 different genres on there so I guess that has to be the case anyway).

I guess I'll have some bragging rights for the new cover then! (that's if anyone really cares). I just need your address too and I'll make sure (pretty much) that it's sent off tomorrow.

I'll PM you minre now :) I would argue my CD has about 7 genres on it, so fret not! Also I am very open minded, and will listen to the CD at least 3 or 4 times over before burning any parts of it.

Sam Greveson, I've just received your offering. I'll pop it in and give it a listen soon. The name of the CD and the cover and everything...it's fucking godly. I love you MoogleViper.

Edit: I don't think it's possible for you to have chosen a better opening track.