N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

Agreed! It's such a great park, I had so much fun there last year. Some of the rides are fantastic, and there's less annoying, whining children running around the place. Plus, the shops rocked.:yay:

Did you go on that wooden roller coaster per chance? It's so awesome! It's certainly designed with adults more in mind - yet still kid-friendly enough for everyone! Only problem is getting there and back from centre of Paris is a bit of a nightmare as you have to rely on a dreadful coach service if you don't have your own transportation (there was an actual riot when it came to going home time!).

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you go on that wooden roller coaster per chance? It's so awesome! It's certainly designed with adults more in mind - yet still kid-friendly enough for everyone! Only problem is getting there and back from centre of Paris is a bit of a nightmare as you have to rely on a dreadful coach service if you don't have your own transportation (there was an actual riot when it came to going home time!).

I did, I've got a picture of some friends and I on it. It was so good! I actually recorded the ride with my camera too. :D

Agreed! The coach was abysmal, but I have to say the trains were always perfect. Paris was such a great city to experience for a few days.

getting fairly psyched. Jay, can i get your mobile number? I might give you a bell some time tomorrow to iron out a good plan as hosts and shit.

who the fuck put us in charge?

in fact, if anyone else wants my number, send me a pm. might be best in case Jayseven's phone breaks/other fuck up strikes us down.

Just say you are off out with a a mate you've mentioned before and you are going to sheffield because it seems like a nice idea?

It's a good thing to say because:

1. they know the person you are on about is real

2. you aren't really lying that much as you do know most of us and are going to the area

^_^

Just say you are off out with a a mate you've mentioned before and you are going to sheffield because it seems like a nice idea?

It's a good thing to say because:

1. they know the person you are on about is real

2. you aren't really lying that much as you do know most of us and are going to the area

^_^

I thought about that but then they would ask why. And I would also need a lift to the train station.