Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said the bottle was generous, not the amount of beer.

Maybe the bottle will buy it then.

EEVIL, does Dan not saying no mean yes?

You know what kiddo, I think it does. However, how the fuck am I supposed to know what ghetto slang these kids use these days, bad means good in some cultures etc.

Woah. Is this thing on?

We could easily do both, hang out in a park for the day and then pub in the evening? :awesome:

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE NEVER READ MY POSTS FFS DIE DIE DIE DEID EDI SORRY I'M JUST VERY ANNOYED TONIGHT.

Here's a picture of me so you all can recognise me:

magnum_pi_tom_selleck.jpg

I lol'd.

So yeah. I don't care. I'm going to be in teh botanical gardens. I'm going to be getting drunk. If other people want to turn up and have a good time then fucking FINE, I'm just tired of using words to describe how fucking EASY it is to do so. I'm tired of people requiring so much complication in order to enjoy the company of others. Drunky. Sorr! Lol. But yeah; just friggin' turn up, guys. if it's crap then it's crap. I wish I never pasted my name onto this thing. Someone else do it ffs. Gay off. Hi i'm James and I like to quote lyrics. "Here I go again, self-impressed with how well I can put myself down!" "Why burn, poor and lonely?" I hate how the internet is both serious yet completely casual at teh same time, how people can complain in one place about one thing then in another completely pretend that it doesn't bother them at all, despite the heavily-thought-out reply to suggest it's any different. I hate how people forget that there are real people behind these avatars. I hate how everyone is so self-involved, myself included, and half the stuff -- if not more -- that anyone ever says is useless, dire dregs of mentality which is only pronounced in order to further ones own ideals of importance. I hate how easy it is to slip into the hypocritacal, and how jaded life is, regardless of teh spectator. I hate how this is the wrong thread to post this shit yet I can get away with it because... What? Who said that? not me. I hate you, most likely. I hate, in general. I should probably stop.

Woah. Is this thing on?

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE NEVER READ MY POSTS FFS DIE DIE DIE DEID EDI SORRY I'M JUST VERY ANNOYED TONIGHT.

I lol'd.

So yeah. I don't care. I'm going to be in teh botanical gardens. I'm going to be getting drunk. If other people want to turn up and have a good time then fucking FINE, I'm just tired of using words to describe how fucking EASY it is to do so. I'm tired of people requiring so much complication in order to enjoy the company of others. Drunky. Sorr! Lol. But yeah; just friggin' turn up, guys. if it's crap then it's crap. I wish I never pasted my name onto this thing. Someone else do it ffs. Gay off. Hi i'm James and I like to quote lyrics. "Here I go again, self-impressed with how well I can put myself down!" "Why burn, poor and lonely?" I hate how the internet is both serious yet completely casual at teh same time, how people can complain in one place about one thing then in another completely pretend that it doesn't bother them at all, despite the heavily-thought-out reply to suggest it's any different. I hate how people forget that there are real people behind these avatars. I hate how everyone is so self-involved, myself included, and half the stuff -- if not more -- that anyone ever says is useless, dire dregs of mentality which is only pronounced in order to further ones own ideals of importance. I hate how easy it is to slip into the hypocritacal, and how jaded life is, regardless of teh spectator. I hate how this is the wrong thread to post this shit yet I can get away with it because... What? Who said that? not me. I hate you, most likely. I hate, in general. I should probably stop.

There's one word I need to tell you; no. Why on earth do you get so fustrated with all these threads you compile and never ask for anybody else to take over, if it bloody bothers you that much get somebody else to organise it? :blank:

Woah. Is this thing on?

I lol'd.

Holy fucking bitch shit....this is the greatest post anyone on teh interwebz has ever made....it belittles me, and it should.

Its....its god?

I should be in attendance! :D unfortunately just for a day trip tho, be leaving probably around 4ish.

If i attended i think that is around the time i would also need to leave. There's an 18th party which starts at 7pm which i'm going to (I'm not sure if Moogle is going to it as well, although i think he might be).

If i attended i think that is around the time i would also need to leave. There's an 18th party which starts at 7pm which i'm going to (I'm not sure if Moogle is going to it as well, although i think he might be).

Well, I've got a plane to catch back!

Glad to know I'm not the only one not staying late. :smile:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!