NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2008/2009

Well that was interesting.

Buffon showing he is the best keeper in the world by including cheating (but then I would have done the same) on his vast list of skills.

And, I love you Lampard, I do. (And Essien)

Real Ma-who?

(Nicolas Mahut?)

Chelsea were fortunate to squeeze through tonight. It was game on when Iaquinta scored the opener- great goal! Pity Juve couldn't have held on so lets hope Inter can do the business tomorrow night at Old Trafford to keep Italian hopes alive.

We did enough. It wasn't pretty but thats not what football is about really. Love a good bit of drama to keep it interesting!

Nice of Drogba to become useful again.

Well done to Liverpool tonight.

But, fucking hell, how awful were Madrid? Defensively, I can't remember the last time I've ever seen a top side defend so poorly. My Mum could have played in defense and would have done a better job than Pepe tonight.

Also, how awesome was Gerrard's second goal. Swish.

The penalty.. obviously wasn't a penalty :heh: Liverpool, however, were amazing in the first half and completely destroyed Madrid all over the pitch to the point where the game was over.. it was fantastic :bouncy:

I hope we can play with that intensity against Man United on Saturday..

The penalty.. obviously wasn't a penalty :heh: Liverpool, however, were amazing in the first half and completely destroyed Madrid all over the pitch to the point where the game was over.. it was fantastic :bouncy:

I hope we can play with that intensity against Man United on Saturday..

Maybe you can, although you will actually be playing against a defence and midfield on Saturday.

So fucking angry. Why, Real? Why? It really saddens me to see teams that were once so, so good to just...collapse.

I turned the Liverpool game off at 2-0, couldn't bear to watch them rip Real apart anymore. Played COD4 instead, Much better night :)

Okay, hopes are looking high I should be able to get a ticket for the Inter game tomorrow. Weird I don't post in here much considering how big of a fan I am.

Okay, hopes are looking high I should be able to get a ticket for the Inter game tomorrow. Weird I don't post in here much considering how big of a fan I am.

Its always good to see an Inter fan.

I wonder how many people stopped watching the Liverpool match after the penalty? I watched the Juventus match after half time, certainly a closer affair.

Ferdinand and O'Shea have been declared fit for tonight, which is a nice bit of news. So, both Ferdinand and Vidic fit, which means that we should be ok defensively. :heh:

I think it'll be a good game. I've got a few bad feelings about it, and I've got a feeling that it'll be a close game. However, I feel that once we score, we'll be able to grab another soon after.

Overall, I'm thinking a 3-1 victory. It'll be one a piece for the majority of the game, and then two quick goals to settle it. Goals for Rooney, and two for Ronaldo. Inter to score first.

Kinda miffed the second leg of Arsenal v Roma is being completely ignored by the TV companies.

That's really daft. They're not showing it anywhere?!

Kinda miffed the second leg of Arsenal v Roma is being completely ignored by the TV companies.

It's on Sky Sports Xtra...

Is it just me or aren't BBC radio 5 offering commentary on the Man U game?

Inter need to win. My wallet will take a severe hammering tomorrow if they don't turn this around :(

It's on Sky Sports Xtra...

Luckily my Dad found that out for me before the match started. Still miffed at the soft goal we conceded, Roma seem to have come out in force tonight.

Well that'll do. Some shaky moments, a bit of luck and 2 good goals. Well done boys :)

Extra time, god this is getting nerve wracking.

EDIT: Now into Penalties.

Edited by Emerald Emblem