NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2008/2009

'I'm very sorry to see Adebayor injured as we need him fit.'

'it does not really matter to me who is fit '

OK well if they twisted then fine but that is hypocritical.

I do admire your Arsenal enthusiasm, you stick by them and rightly so, but Bendtner is just not up to your team standard. I originally thought he was a quality player but lack of goals tells me otherwise.

Yeah well I guess he can prove me wrong. Maybe it will give him more confidence, were the goals good?

Ah well to be fair Bendtners goal was very good. The others were defensive errors that were capitalized on well.

What license does that site have? What goals can they show?

I do admire your Arsenal enthusiasm, you stick by them and rightly so, but Bendtner is just not up to your team standard. I originally thought he was a quality player but lack of goals tells me otherwise.

He's got 10 goals so far this season, a nice return for 4th place striker. He's 21, still learning the game, so I'm willing to give him time. Thankfully us Gooners are the only ones who have to give a shit about our players.

Is the the Man Utd match not on TV tonight? Just looking on programme guide and its not showing up.

It's looking grim for you recently, Knocked out of the FA cup and could have an uphill struggle the next leg of the Uefa cup.

I'm not really sure if it's always the best to put Brad Guzan in goal for these matches.

I mean; I'm guessing that Brad Friedel, being 37, is a bit too old to be playing every single match we have. While Guzan's good, he's only 23 and probably still has a lot to learn. He's made a few mistakes which have cost us in the cup matches (QPR, for instance), but I hope that he'll know a lot by the time Friedel hangs up his gloves. I can see Guzan wearing the No1 shirt for Villa in the future.

CAAAAAAAAARRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!

JOHN CAREW, CAREW!

HE'S BIGGER THAN ME AND YOU!

HE'S GONNA SCORE ONE OR TWO!

JOHN CAREW! CAREW! :grin:

Good comfortable win. Pretty happy with how we went about the game, although I am a little gutted that Tevez didn't get on the scoresheet.

Although, it could and probably should have been more than 3, haha. Still, comfortable win and 5 points clear. Lovely. :)

Oh, and another clean sheet. Fuck.

Yeah the clean sheets have been unreal to be honest.

Nice to see Rooney banging one in on his comeback too.

Yeah the clean sheets have been unreal to be honest.

Nice to see Rooney banging one in on his comeback too.

It was quite funny, as I was talking to Jimbob (from 'ere) about the game. It went something like "Rooney is on" *two minute silence* "Rooney has scored."

Haha.

Goddammit, man. Villa V Chelsea was bullshit.

Such a drab affair. Villa were playing nowhere near their best. Didn't look like scoring at all.

I can't see us beating CSKA Moscow on Thursday. But I just hope they're ready for the game against Stoke next Sunday. If they don't win that game then this is officially a slump. :(

Apparently the goal came after one thousand, three hundred and thirty seven minutes of the last goal. So ManU's clean sheet record is literally 1337.

I don't know what to say about today. I really honestly thought we'd win today, not easily, but control the game. Well we did part of that, we controlled the game, but our stupid edge of the box square ball syndrome is beginning to do my fucking nut in.

I swear to god all Denilson and Song can do is a 5-10 yard pass left and right, we get to the edge of the box and we have four players with backs to goal (2 strikers and 2 wingers). WHY?!! If I had one question to ask Mr Wenger it would be why we do that. It's infuriating, no one looks for the run, the little through ball, it's all square along the box then cross.. Why don't we counter at speed anymore?..

I'm not gonna be all doom and gloom about finishing 5th, it won't be the end of Arsenal. I'm actually starting to see it as a wake up call to all those involved with the club. Success is earnt, and at the minute our boys aren't earning their wages let alone trophies.