N-Europe

Big Brother - Is Anyone Still Watching?

Daft

To be fair they're all mentally handicapped so it shouldn't be that different.

That Scottish dancer guy is so fugly. The bit where he was posing made me want to clean my eyes with salt and vomit.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair they're all mentally handicapped so it shouldn't be that different.

That Scottish dancer guy is so fugly. The bit where he was posing made me want to clean my eyes with salt and vomit.

I'm seriously considering pretending not to be Scottish for the rest of my life.

Lol.

Albino guy reminds me of that joke in Scary Movie. :D

I'm seriously considering pretending not to be Scottish for the rest of my life.

Lol.

I know some lovely Scottish people!...ok person. :p

COMPETITION OVER! The Thai bird is made of WIN.

I watched, and will probably watch every now and then... now I wouldn't but they seem to clear the TV schedule of everything good to make way for big brother... Peep show, Battlestar, Derren brown finishing within the next couple weeks, then Lost, Dexter, Desperate Housewives finished recently...

Mind you,

'she says she would like to be recarnated as a pokemon'

ftw :D

Didn't know it was starting today and I re-hu-hu-eeaaally don't care about it. I don't mind other people watching it; my main complaint is that E4 don't show anything else other than it pretty much for the however many weeks it runs for. E4 is the best free channel normally.

Any hotties in BB this year? Only reason I would watch it is for the naked moment. :)

Ugh, I've got to admit I did watch the first few Big Brother series. It was new and it was a novelty. I tuned in to see who they'd throw in this year and had to turn off half way through. They're seriously the most horrible specimens of humanity. Only a couple seemed to be not utterly vain, self-centred, obnoxious, vile people. That guy Dale was the worst, Mr "I don't talk to ugly people, what's the point?" Well I'm sure the ugly people of the world don't want to talk to someone so shallow a snake could paddle. So long E4 until the winter.

Sorry, did they just put a blind person in the house

Sorry, did they just put a 17 stone Thai midget in the house

Sorry, did they just put a man in the house who is simultaneously white and black

This shit is meta. They know it's crazy, so they're doing it on purpose!

Wonder if the reason to put a blind person in the house is to get more people watching it?

Alot of people say bb is boring now, same old same old kinda thing, so they keep looking for new ways to do things. Alot of things could go differently with a blind person in 'the house' I can already imagine someone being kicked out for discrimination again him.

I didn't watch it last night btw.

Well i don't like any of em except the Thai girl at the end, who was absolutely hilarious!

Dale just shows how shallow most girls can be though, what a arrogant ****..though everyone was screaming for him and like Anthony he will probably win or come second at least, no-wonder nice guys come last in the world..

Once again, we are blessed with BB season once more. At least Euro 2008 can help me out with decent stuff to watch. Then after that, i don't know what to watch or do. Maybe watch paint dry or something so boring that it is actually more interesting than watch people living in a house talking. And thats entertainment????.

Do my idea, put 16 people in a house showing them go in the house then leave them no food and watch them turn cannibal. Winner is last one alive. I'd watch that.

Well i don't like any of em except the Thai girl at the end, who was absolutely hilarious!

Dale just shows how shallow most girls can be though, what a arrogant ****..though everyone was screaming for him and like Anthony he will probably win or come second at least, no-wonder nice guys come last in the world..

Totally agree, why were they cheering for the guy. He's attractive? So what...surely the guys personality is a little more important in judging the guy. He seems like one of those guys that knows he's attractive and lets everyone know it, I loathe people like that.

It mind numming, pointless, empty television full of the type of self centred, attention seeking tossers that every normal person should hate ;). Big brother is modern cultute at its worst.

That is all ;)

Yeah BB has lost it's appeal but come on guys, please tell me what the hell else is there to watch on TV, thats why i watch it!

Better off going out i suppose...lol

Better nothing than that crap (IMO) I dont know what channels you have but im sure there has to be something (well as I think it is worst TV show in history its anything for my self).

Big Brother on telly? well thats why god invented DVD's, Computer games and The Internet, Well thats my opinion ;)

Well im off out, later all.

I don't really understand why everyone hates it.

I find it really interesting seeing how other people live their lives, and how they interact with other people.

Like the albino black guy fascinates me, and I need to know more about the guy with a gay dad. And it broadens my horizons I think. Like, I honestly thought a black muslim was a rare thing, but there's two housemates which are African muslims.

Like maybe I should become a social antropologist or whatever, because I just find the show so interesting.

I find it really interesting seeing how other people live their lives, and how they interact with other people.

Like the albino black guy fascinates me, and I need to know more about the guy with a gay dad. And it broadens my horizons I think. Like, I honestly thought a black muslim was a rare thing, but there's two housemates which are African muslims.

Like maybe I should become a social antropologist or whatever, because I just find the show so interesting.

We've seen it all, already though.

I just can't be arsed. Nikki was the last quality housemate that I enjoyed watching the show for.

They aren't living lives. They're living roles within a fantasy situation controlled by external forces. Which frankly, is done better in fiction :P But seriously. The idea is its reality TV, it ain't nothing like anybody's reality. Its just modern day blind twitching that elderly people do.

And to answer the thread title; apparently not.