N-Europe

Why aren't you in bed?

Aimless

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up because I am working for school. After being tired all day (only had three hours of sleep last night), I'm now not feeling tired anymore at all. Which bugs me of course, since that means I again won't get much sleep tonight. Hooray. =/

Because ive just finished a 10 page report thats in for tomorrow.
Ten pages of what, exactly? Or don't I want to know?

After being tired all day (only had three hours of sleep last night), I'm now not feeling tired anymore at all. [...] [T]hat means I again won't get much sleep tonight.
A vicious circle I know all too well. Although I've only myself to blame.

And the moral of this thread? If you plan on doing work on a computer, you'll lose a lot less sleep if you use a machine sans internet connection.

It also has another moral: don't create crappy topics in the early AMs, as you'll only want someone to delete them a few minutes later.

Well right now its only 15:41 so Im not sleeping for a good while yet. I can guarantee however that I will be awake between the hours of 01:00 and 05:00. Good old insomnia. Tips to beat it, dont drink 12 cups of coffee, dont down 4 cans of red bull as fast as possible and dont turn on the computer. I can feel my soul slipping away at times...

Am i the only member here that like goes to bed at night? :heh: im usually asleep by 11pm, if i stay up much longer i get really tired!

Probably not the only but in the minority maybe. I have been an on again off again insomniac for the past 3 years and now I cant be bothered to deal with it. Even right now, im on my 5th beer and Im full of energy, more than I had during the day. This is true even with out beer. Oh while I'm talking about it, beer and alcohol usually helps sleep.