NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Id stick it on ebay and get some €€€€

I'm in no rush.... I'm also wondering/gambling if I wait a while and it becomes the only one on eBay it might be worth a few extra quid :wink:

I think you're right Mokong. Mine "went" for £35, which I wasn't happy with (thus, my mate's was the winning bid). I'm going to wait.

I think you're right Mokong. Mine "went" for £35, which I wasn't happy with (thus, my mate's was the winning bid). I'm going to wait.

Why not do the decent, honest thing like put a reserve price if you don't want it to get for less than a certain amount?

Why is it that you can't leave any part of you touching any other part of you when you fall asleep, or you wake up with both those bits all sweaty and horrible. It's like your body literally overheats itself. Ridiculous.

Back on topic... :wink:

How much does everyone think that the Year of Luigi coin is actually worth now that it is sold out?

Some have already sold/pre sold on eBay for just over £30 while there are only two pre-sales up there for around the £40 mark... I would definitely not feel comfortable about pre-selling something like that so I'll be waiting until they are in-hand - plus it'll be nearer Christmas by then - I do find it interesting how much these Club Nintendo items are worth to people though once you can't get them any more.

I saw a Club Nintendo SNES classic controller in CEX for around £30 boxed new which I snapped up at the time being that it had sold out, so glad I got it too as I've been using it as my default VC controller for the Wii U as it's literally perfect for SNES games in particular, so I will more than get my money's worth out of it over time. :)

Got home just now to find my 'ear' of Luigi coin waiting for me! It's tiiinnnyyyy! But so pretty and cold and shiny. :love:

I don't think I wanna part with this one!

Yep just opened mine too.

It's pretty nice, about the size I was expecting, the purse makes it seem like it's going to be smaller.

Has some good weight to it.

I was also surprised when it arrived. It normally only gets delivered months later, after I've forgotten about it and when it arrives I get worried that I ordered something from Amazon when drunk and forgot about it.

It's pretty nice, about the size I was expecting, the purse makes it seem like it's going to be smaller.

Has some good weight to it.

ORLLYLYyY.

Every time I get enough point to wait for something good (currently 3950) I give in and buy this for my daughter!!

5099-514c182650c65.png

Why?!?!?!

Every time I get enough point to wait for something good (currently 3950) I give in and buy this for my daughter!!

5099-514c182650c65.png

Why?!?!?!

I want this. :blank:

:D

I want them to put up eshop codes on. I used my stars quite a bit to get the wii points

then that would be a no - I just get a 404 error...

edit

ok... fixed.. it won't work with firefox, but is fine with opera : /

Oh em geeeee.

New item:

Luigi's Mansion 2 Diorama.

5184-52aad112684f4.png

5184-52aad13546683.png

5184-52aad1452c998.png

5184-52aad125e4d85.png

7000 stars though. :weep:

I wish I didn't blow all my stars on a stupid Mario Kart banana statue I'm too lazy to sell on eBay.

Coloured 3DS XL cradles are on the catalogue now for 4500 stars.

Edited by Hero-of-Time