NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Anyone got an idea when these cradles are supposed to be shipping out?

I received my one yesterday so I would say expect it any day now!

I received my one yesterday so I would say expect it any day now!

Hope so, still not had any emails or anything. Will email them later on the week if nothing shows up.

Still no cradle. Unless they are shipping different colours at different rates for some odd reason

Emailed Nintendo a week ago to confirm my order was OK and they told me it would take 3 - 7 days to find out! How can it be that hard?

Still no cradle. Unless they are shipping different colours at different rates for some odd reason

Emailed Nintendo a week ago to confirm my order was OK and they told me it would take 3 - 7 days to find out! How can it be that hard?

How can it be that hard?

remember that anonymous developer article in Eurogamer? and how questions went to Japan?

Well your question goes to NOE where its translated into German, then sent to Japan to be translated to Japanesse, where its sent back to Europe.....

Then once it arrives its passed from customer services (who only read Japanesse) to the warehouses...which are located in German areas with German workers, so its sent back for translation

eventually it gets to a worker who can read the message who then walks the warehouse looking for your parcel, if its not there they check a computer for its status and finally respond to you once they know for sure.....after their message has been translated back to English

So the blue of my charging cradle hardly matches my 3DS XL at all... come on Ninty ¬_¬

Got mine.

Nice to see Nintendo releasing some new games...(albeit in card form...)

They are awesome , but 3000 seems loads . Especially when Mario kart and smash Bros items may be coming ?

Edited by yesteryeargames

I just ordered them cause they look nice and shiny, but I dunno any card games other than snap and blackjack so they won't be getting much use :D

Got my playing cards today, they are seriously pretty :eek:

I never play card games though so I dunno what to do with them! The only games I know are Blackjack and Snap and I have no one to play them with :(

I also got mine today. There are really, really nice, a million times better than the last set of Mario cards they did.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my cradle, which has also now gone out of stock. I sent them a follow up email and they told me they needed more time to look into it. :wtf:

Got my playing cards today, they are seriously pretty :eek:

I never play card games though so I dunno what to do with them! The only games I know are Blackjack and Snap and I have no one to play them with :(

Play 11.

Set out 9 cards, 3 x 3 is normal. Now you have to make 11 using only two cards, so 2-9, 8-3 etc or three picture cards (I was originally taught it had to be Jack, Queen and King but tweaked it) and then put new cards on top of the 11's you made. Aim is to go through the whole pack. If you've done it right then the remaining 9 cards will go together.

After luigi diorama and playing cards I had to fill out loads of digital surveys. But got there and ordered. Excellent. Incredible soundtrack!