NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Kirby Triple Deluxe soundtrack added to Club Nintendo Europe

5245-541fdd07aad39.png

A new physical reward has been added to the European Club Nintendo website. As of today, members can use their stars to order a Kirby Triple Deluxe soundtrack. It features 46 tracks and three bonus pieces, along with an insert from the game’s director and two composers.

Fans can order the Kirby Triple Deluxe soundtrack here. It costs 2,000 points.

http://nintendoeverything.com/kirby-triple-deluxe-soundtrack-added-to-club-nintendo-europe/

http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/products/kirby-triple-deluxe---soundtrack-251

Aaaannnd it's mine!

It takes something special to force me to go through the arduous process of filling out those surveys, but that OST is well worth it :D

And the site even managed to not crap out on me like usual when filling out all those surveys! Hooray! :yay:

Aaaannnd it's mine!

It takes something special to force me to go through the arduous process of filling out those surveys, but that OST is well worth it :D

And the site even managed to not crap out on me like usual when filling out all those surveys! Hooray! :yay:

Jammy gits.

I've been trying for 2 days now to access the Club Nintendo section of the site but the thing just crashes and brings up 404/406 error. :(

Finally nabbed the CD. The site wouldn't work on my laptop or my works desktop but for some reason works on my phone. Weird.

This has also allowed me to get the Ganon stuff for Hyrule Warriors as well.

Ordered this soundtrack even though I haven't played the game! Kirby music always delivers. Would have loved an Epic Yarn OST.

Planning on buying Triple Deluxe when I upgrade to the New 3DS.

That delivery was surprisingly quick! My Kirby TD OST is already here! :D

Have they improved their delivery times in recent times in general? Cause I'm sure I remember deliveries usually taking around 2-3 weeks before...

Have they improved their delivery times in recent times in general? Cause I'm sure I remember deliveries usually taking around 2-3 weeks before...

It looks like they have, yeah. icon14.gif

I also received the red 3DSXL cradle and SM3DW Soundtrack really quickly. :hehe: Stuff before then could take weeks, even months to arrive. :zzz:

I remember it taking months

Yeah, they ship them from the place they do the repairs now instead of shipping them from Germany like they used to do.

Finally nabbed the CD. The site wouldn't work on my laptop or my works desktop but for some reason works on my phone. Weird.

This has also allowed me to get the Ganon stuff for Hyrule Warriors as well.

Where did you find it? I registered my Hyrule Warriors day one but didn't get any information on how to get the Ganon dlc

Where did you find it? I registered my Hyrule Warriors day one but didn't get any information on how to get the Ganon dlc

Just click on your account information and it should be there. I think they are supposed to send an email out with it but I never received one.

My CD also arrived yesterday, which is crazy fast considering I only ordered it on Friday!

I'm about to set off to work and will be listening to it in the car. At least I should be in a happy mood by the time I get there. :)

Only 150 points short of getting that CD. Really should register a code and finally get something from Club Nintendo for the first time in years instead of continually letting my points expire. That Yoshi backpack for 6,500 points pales in comparison to previous offers like the gold link statue for 7,500.

Just click on your account information and it should be there. I think they are supposed to send an email out with it but I never received one.

My CD also arrived yesterday, which is crazy fast considering I only ordered it on Friday!

I'm about to set off to work and will be listening to it in the car. At least I should be in a happy mood by the time I get there. :)

Thanks! I literally just sorted all my emails out a few days ago so would have definitely seen it, so I'll look on the site now :D

And that's great news! I knew they'd improved since their old 'we ship stuff every six weeks' but to get it in just a few days is amazing!

There's not a lot on offer is there? Never actually looked until today but I buy games so rarely... And the points things are only for DSi and Wii? Riiiiiight. I only have 1750 points so not much I can do with that yet.

It gets the occasional good thing, they just seem to sell out quick. It's still a lot better than in the Gamecube days, I don't think they sold anything physical back then, it was all just screensavers and mobile phone wallpapers/polyphonic ringtones.

I think the peak was like 2007/8, I remember there being all sorts on there, plush Pikmin, golden link statues, DS branded earphones and with the Wii being new, the Wii points thing didn't seem that bad either. They even had a few GBA games on there for a while.

They even had a few GBA games on there for a while.

I remember... Nintendo still owe me for a copy of Kirby and the Amazing Mirror which never made it to me, not even sure if they even sent it.

At the time their address ordering system was terrible, I complained and everything but nothing was ever done from what I recall. :(

The site is improved now but still, just thinking it would have been nice to have that extra sealed gba game right about now for my collection. ::shrug:

I remember... Nintendo still owe me for a copy of Kirby and the Amazing Mirror which never made it to me, not even sure if they even sent it.

At the time their address ordering system was terrible, I complained and everything but nothing was ever done from what I recall. :(

The site is improved now but still, just thinking it would have been nice to have that extra sealed gba game right about now for my collection. ::shrug:

That's terrible that they never rectified the situaution for you! But yeah, their delivery system used to be terrible. They said it would take about 6 weeks but I swear something I ordered took about 2 months. I'd actually forgotten I ordered it because it took so long.

Yeah I remember in the late Gamecube days they had a few games, my copy of Donkey Konga 2, complete with Bongo's came from the Stars Catalogue

I keep wondering if Nintendo will either do away with the Stars Catalogue, or at the least update it to allow us to exchange the points for WiiU currency. There never is anything good to pick up.

Yeah I remember in the late Gamecube days they had a few games, my copy of Donkey Konga 2, complete with Bongo's came from the Stars Catalogue

I'd completely forgotten about that! That's where I got my copy.

I also picked up Animal Crossing, Pokemon Colosseum and Metroid Prime 2.

I actually think the Stars Catalogue is okay. I'd rather they offered items you can't buy elsewhere.

Edited by V. Amoleo

[TWEET]537259484583051264[/TWEET]

oh goody more ringtones, paper and other useless trinkets

Pray its more soundtracks and cool items

That was exactly my thinking too. The majority of the time the items are really sh1tty or the very good items have hugely inflated star points requirements and sell out quickly. I've given up on ever getting something decent from them. I'm not doing survey after survey to register any more points. It's not worth it.